Hi :) 

So here's the thing, I've seen Lee Jong Suk in No Breathing and Secret Garden and thought he was really good and I want to see more of him. 

I know that he has starred in a lot of romantic dramas, but for some reason, I've never seen him as the romantic male lead type, so I have never watched any of them. 

But now I'm willing to give him a shot and I need your help. 

Please tell me the drama where you thought he was best at playing the lead and where his chemistry with the female lead was just perfect.

How about the one currently airing, While you were sleeping? That's pretty good.

Others to choose from are:

• W.
  • Pinocchio
  • I can hear your voice

I think I'm in the minority with this one, but I personally think LJS' best drama is Pinocchio, followed by I Hear Your Voice. W-Two Worlds was difficult to swallow (at least for me xD) and While You Were Sleeping is mediocre at best (the plot is way too bland and repetitive and there's no chemistry between the leads).

He was awesome in I Hear Your Voice, Pininchio and Doctor Stranger.

School 2013 and Pinocchio were his best dramas in my opinion :)

Saw Lee Jong Suk, click. Who doesn't love him? Everybody bias. ❤️ 

Haha While You were Sleeping is making me question if I ever was a fan of Lee Jong Suk’s acting ... 

I personally like W because it was so different.  Pinocchio is worth watching. This is contested but his most interesting character was in Doctor Stranger. This drama is a mess, but his acting is so good! I hear Your Voice was a struggle for me, but then I usually don’t gravitate to noona dramas. 

For his best acting you can watch School 2013...

Personally, I felt like in terms of acting and acting alone, you see him shine in I Hear Your Voice the most. His character in IHYV was the one I connected with the most. Pinnochio is also a crowd favorite but I think the drama could be a hit or miss. And W is just plain bad. 

I think you should start with Pinocchio. It was my first drama and my eyes got caught by him. Then I would say While You Were Sleeping. 

I Hear Your Voice is a good drama, but the main couple has an age gap, some people find it weird. The story is more than just this couple.

Then maybe, if you REALLY love him, try W. I think it was a very confusing drama, but he can deliver some pretty good kiss and romance scenes. But I think he is a good actor overwall, I dont see him as anything but as romantic male lead type. 

totoro:

I think I'm in the minority with this one, but I personally think LJS' best drama is Pinocchio, followed by I Hear Your Voice. W-Two Worlds was difficult to swallow (at least for me xD) and While You Were Sleeping is mediocre at best (the plot is way too bland and repetitive and there's no chemistry between the leads).

While You Were Sleeping is not shocking at all if you have seen I Hear Your Voice because it's basically the same thing with different instances.

Watchers of the movies and plays always want to get them in best stories from their times are become happy. Students are fully satisfied from work of uk rushmyessays service writers that is just because of their writing skills.

The shows I liked were 

✔️ Hot Youngbloods

✔️ While You Were Sleeping 

✔️ Pinocchio (you will cry) 

✔️ I Hear Your Voice