This topic is very interesting and I am interested but do not know where to find, thankfully you create this topic, hope everyone will help me

Good Doctor, Doctor Stranger and Hospital Ship were all really good.

Good Doctor stands out because the main character has autism, I loved the interactions between him and the other characters both staff and patients, and the developing relationship between him and Moon Chae Bin's character.

Doctor Stranger - heck, it's Lee Jong-Suk, it's gonna be good.  The North Korean references here were also different and worked well.  Some politics mixed in with this one. Really enjoyed seeing the way the US is portrayed, not sure why :-P

Hospital Ship - different kind of story based on a ship, very good.  I liked seeing the surgeon's character develop from the arrogant surgeon to someone more rounded, experienced and warm. Also like her as an actor, she was also very good in Secret Garden. (Ha Ji-Won i think it was?)

On my watch list I also have "Doctors" which i'm told is good too.

Cain and Abel. I’ve just finished watching it. Amazing! Not purely medical.

Oreollie:

Cain and Abel. I’ve just finished watching it. Amazing! Not purely medical.

It's not medical at all...

I’m not a big medical drama person but I’m currently watching Life on Netflix (USA) with Lee Dong Wook and Jo Seung Woo.  So far it’s been good. Deals with the medical and financial aspects of a university hospital. 

Good DOCTOR, DOCTOR X, Dr. Strange