hi can someone please recommend me a medical drama I haven't seen!

From Your PTW List:

• W (the FL is a doctor and performs a few surgeries / provides medical emergency care on a couple occasions, but the drama has more action than medical content)
  • It's Okay That's Love (psychiatry)
  • Kill Me Heal Me (psychiatry)

Others:

Surgeons is the only medical drama I've ever seen and I thought it was really good!!

How about “Unnatural” it’s  about autopsy doctors  investigating unnatural death cases. I’m currently watching it and it’s gets more interesting  each episode. 

And another suggestion: “Duel” it’s not medical but a science fiction story about a surgeon.

My all time fave medical (hospital)dramas and I highly recommend, though most in my top 10 are not really romance centered:

• Behind the white tower
  • Kounodori/Dr. Storks - 2 season
  • Romantic doctor Teacher Kim - i think you've watched this already
  • Brain
  • A Life (A Life, A Love) - a japanese drama
  • Golden Time
  • Jewel in the Palace - historical drama
  • Surgeons - chinese drama
  • Code Blue - Japanese drama with 3 seasons
  • Wake Up
  • Good Doctor 

And for Forensic/viral/investigative Medical dramas:

• God of quiz - has 4seasons
  • End of the World
  • The end of thw world
  • Dr.Qin medical examineer
  • Unnatural 
  • Mr. Brain
  • Dr. Frost
  • The Virus
  • Voice
  • Fragile

I would rate the dramas above mentioned in the following order (Top spot first): 

1. It's Okay That's love

2. Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim

3. Good Doctor

4. Live up to your Name

And I'll add: 

5. Yong Pal (the beginning is EPIC, after that it becomes a revenge drama but I still loved it till the end)

6. Faith (half historical)

Kill me, heal me and W are great, too, but the medical aspect is rather small in comparison to other shows.

Only medical drama I have ever watched was Koundori. Its about a Ob/gyn who is also secretly a famous pianist that works in a hospital. It will have you in tears. They talk about real subjects like teen pregancy and children who might be born with health issues (should the parents keep it or not). Really a great show plus there is a season 2.

Doctor crush!

oh and romantic teacher doctor kim

I’m into medical drama, i love the intricacies of  medicine. Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim is by far the best medical drama I’ve watched. 

✔️ God's Quiz 

✔️ Dr Qin Medical Examiner 

✔️ Beautiful Mind 

✔️ Live Up To Your Name 

✔️ Romantic Dr Kim

✔️ Code Blue

✔️ Painless: Eyes for Signs

✔️ Blood (vampires too)

✔️ Brain 

✔️ Syndrome 

✔️ Dr Jin 

✔️ Medical  Top Team

✔️ Surgeons

✔️ Sign

Psychological or Illness

✔️Kill Me Heal Me

✔️ It's Okay It's Love 

✔️ Love Me If You Dare 

✔️ Hours of My Life 

Jewel of the Palace  

Brain 

Hur Jun the Original Story 

Sign 

Heaven's Order 

Dr. Frost 

Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 

Medical Top Team 

Time Slip Dr. JIn

Title : D-day

Have Jung So Min in it and you wont get bored. Its Medic + Action drama. The drama made me wonder how my country will face such disaster...hm lol make sure you watch!

Title: Good Doctor

Have Joo Won and Moon Chae Won. I loved this. The doctor have some kind of illness (not deadly but made him act like a kid). Interesting one!

1. Its okay its lovee! (My all time fav drama, seen it over 4 or 5 times. Highly recommended <3)
  2. Emergency couple!
  3. Kill me Heal me
  4. Doctor stranger
  5. Descendants of the Sun

I love all these dramas and watching them really taught me a lot of medical and their technical jargon.

And what’s amazing is how they make each operation scene so realistic!

It’s so worth watching and spending one hour for each episode. fnaf

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
hapy wheels

The Great White Tower - this one is more on medical systems and hospital politics. But this drama is really a gem.

Doctor X - it comes with many seasons

Iryu Team Medical Dragon - it comes with many seasons