I've been really into reality shows these days like My Daughter's Men, Heart Signal, 1% of Friendship, Hello Counselor and Mr.House Husband that I haven't been watching recently. I love shows that I can learn things from by watching it. I learned how to make some good dumplings the other day from watching Mr.House Husband. I didn't expect that to happen. Lol. What has everyone been into recently?

I watch all music shows Like K-PoP star(stopped though),I can see your voice.

But my favorites are Running man And 1 night 2 days for sure^^

It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets. It's really funny and whoever did the casting was a genius. 

✔️ Busted

✔️ Running Man

✔️ Please Take Care of My Fridge

✔️ Exciting India 

✔️ Perhaps love S 4

✔️ Return of the Superman

Seonmul:

It's Dangerous Beyond The Blankets. It's really funny and whoever did the casting was a genius. 

I've watched the first season of it but I haven't gotten around to watching the new people yet although I've seen clips.

Stevie70:

✔️ Busted

✔️ Running Man

✔️ Please Take Care of My Fridge

✔️ Exciting India 

✔️ Perhaps love S 4

✔️ Return of the Superman

I am a little skeptical of new shows so I haven't given busted a chance yet. Return of Superman I used to watch on a regular but now I just watch random clips on kbs youtube. I'll check out the other shows you mentioned.

xenogear:

I watch all music shows Like K-PoP star(stopped though),I can see your voice.

But my favorites are Running man And 1 night 2 days for sure^^

1 night 2 days is pretty funny. I watch it sometimes. I've heard of running man but never sat down to watch a complete episode.

Master in the House has got to be one of my all time favorites.  I love it!!  Also loving It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets.  Those are pretty much the only two I'm keeping up with at the moment. 

I Live Alone 

Running Man

2 Days 1 Night

Master in The House! It's so funny and heartwarming.

Hmmsy:

Master in the House has got to be one of my all time favorites.  I love it!!  Also loving It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets.  Those are pretty much the only two I'm keeping up with at the moment. 

chocoffeeicecream:

Master in The House! It's so funny and heartwarming.

I'm slowly making my way through that one. Another heartwarming one I just thought of is I will give you the universe although I've only seen an episode.

I am currently watching Variety Shows that featured Sechskies ... So in love with them.. I started variety shows with Newlyweds Diary and New Journey to the West Season 2... 

I'm currently in love with Ahn Jaehyun, so I'm watching everything he's on, haha ^^

Newlyweds Diary

New Journey to the West

And of course, I always watch Hello Counselor and idol variety shows like Idol Room and Weekly Idol, and more recently Knowing Brothers.

I really like everything Na PD has done + a few idol shows like Super TV and Monsta X Ray