Nonkemon:

I'm currently in love with Ahn Jaehyun, so I'm watching everything he's on, haha ^^

Newlyweds Diary

New Journey to the West

And of course, I always watch Hello Counselor and idol variety shows like Idol Room and Weekly Idol, and more recently Knowing Brothers.

Me too.. I was never into Korean Variety but coz of AJH,  I watched Newlyweds Diary and then yes, NJTTW where I also got to know Eun Ji Won and eventually fell in love with Sechskies... looking forward to NJTTW S5 :D 

Currently watching Return of Superman Triplets Special ... The Song Triplets are so adorable... 

jekkijang:

Me too.. I was never into Korean Variety but coz of AJH,  I watched Newlyweds Diary and then yes, NJTTW where I also got to know Eun Ji Won and eventually fell in love with Sechskies... looking forward to NJTTW S5 :D 

I wonder who they will cast now that Kyuhyun is in the military. Im hopefull for some new cast members along with the originals Eun Jiwon, Hodong and Lee Sugeun!

So many! The Return of Superman, Men on a Mission/Running Man, 1 night 2 days, Hello Counselor, Mama Mia,  Chef and My Fridge, Weekly Idol, Happy Together, so many more..lol.

LilyS:

So many! The Return of Superman, Men on a Mission/Running Man, 1 night 2 days, Hello Counselor, Mama Mia,  Chef and My Fridge, Weekly Idol, Happy Together, so many more..lol.

I've heard or at least seen all the others but what is Mama Mia?

Dejsia:

I've heard or at least seen all the others but what is Mama Mia?

It's a cute talk/variety show where celebs bring on their mothers for fun interviews and games. Lee Young-ja is one of the hosts, you can't go wrong with her, I love her! Also, Kyuhyun of SUJU, co hosted for awhile as well.  

There is a lot The Return of the Superman, Hello Counselor, Running man,  Weekly Idol, I can see your voice, King of the mask singer, knowing brothers. I also like shows like iKON TV, MONSTA X-Ray etc. Honestly there a lot, but these are the main ones that I watch.

I love so many variety shows! I started watching more of those than dramas. The ones I keep up with now are It’s Dangerous Beyond the Blankets, Knowing Brothers, Weekly Idol, Idol Room, Masters in the House. I also loved Master Key, I hope they bring that back for another season. I also started watching Return of Superman. But the older episodes so I’m making my way through. I am addicted to Idol centric ones too like ikon tv, monsta x x-ray. 

LilyS:

It's a cute talk/variety show where celebs bring on their mothers for fun interviews and games. Lee Young-ja is one of the hosts, you can't go wrong with her, I love her! Also, Kyuhyun of SUJU, co hosted for awhile as well.  

Will definitely check it out.  Although I feel as though I've seen a clip from this show.

I watch Variety shows on KBS World, though.

love:

I wonder who they will cast now that Kyuhyun is in the military. Im hopefull for some new cast members along with the originals Eun Jiwon, Hodong and Lee Sugeun!

Let's just keep our fingers crossed hoping that it would yet be another fantastic season of NJTTW!!  :D 

Some of my go-to shows are Running Man and Hello Counselor! Though atm I'm really into I Can See Your Voice and Produce 48.

(As for Running Man, I keep watching old episodes, because the new ones aren't as great)

jekkijang:

Let's just keep our fingers crossed hoping that it would yet be another fantastic season of NJTTW!!  :D 

It seems like P.O from Block B will be joining this season! Im thrilled because he's so cute which will bring a new dynamic to the group. I think that he will fit with the group perfectly especially when he's best friends with Mino from their trainee days. 

love:

It seems like P.O from Block B will be joining this season! Im thrilled because he's so cute which will bring a new dynamic to the group. I think that he will fit with the group perfectly especially when he's best friends with Mino from their trainee days. 

Oh really? I didn't know yet! I like him too, so I'm glad that he's joining ^_^

Variety Shows : Knowing Brothers, Master in the House

Reality Shows : Return of the Superman, 2 Days 1 Night, Produce 101 all season