Joyce:

try go back couple :)

That was actually the main drama I thought of watching! I probably will. (:

These dramas are just what you are looking for. Fluffy and light-hearted, very easy to watch.

Korean

20th Century Boy and Girl

One More Happy Ending

Chinese

Love O2O

Boss & Me

RomancePixi:

That was actually the main drama I thought of watching! I probably will. (:

Looks like you rated "Fated to  Love You" 10... same actress... Let me know if you like this Drama as well.

Joyce:
Looks like you rated "Fated to  Love You" 10... same actress... Let me know if you like this Drama as well.

Yeah, I mean I know objectively FtLY isn't probably a ten, but in my heart, it is since it's how I found Jang Na Ra and it was my second drama ever lol! I'm currently binging Go Back Couple and I love it! I will say I'm getting second male lead syndrome really badly, so hopefully, that will stop soon?

Because This Is My First Life is a great drama to watch.I like the romance element to it and the male lead isnt mean. Instead, he comes off as though he is Anti Social or Autistic in a way. (I personally loved this.) The Romance is slow and steady and very real and not rushed. I seem to be going on and on about this drama lately but I love it. 

RomancePixi:

Yeah, I mean I know objectively FtLY isn't probably a ten, but in my heart, it is since it's how I found Jang Na Ra and it was my second drama ever lol! I'm currently binging Go Back Couple and I love it! I will say I'm getting second male lead syndrome really badly, so hopefully, that will stop soon?

same here but later on... I rooted for Choi Ban Do... hahaha... you'll find it out soon...  enjoy! :)

Ash1391:
Because This Is My First Life is a great drama to watch.I like the romance element to it and the male lead isnt mean. Instead, he comes off as though he is Anti Social or Autistic in a way. (I personally loved this.) The Romance is slow and steady and very real and not rushed. I seem to be going on and on about this drama lately but I love it. 

A super delayed reply, but I didn't want to reply til I finished the series in its entirety! So I binged watched it in three or so days (just finished it a few minutes ago) and it had a couple problems, but so does every drama, particularly the last two episodes felt a bit odd, but overall it was absolutely wonderful and I loved the ending (though I wish I would've gotten to see how Bo Mi and Bok Nam ended up!), so thank you so much for suggesting it!

Joyce:

same here but later on... I rooted for Choi Ban Do... hahaha... you'll find it out soon...  enjoy! :)

Update: I totally agree. I have five favorite dramas and as of right now, Go Back Couple is definitely one of them. Thank you for giving me the push to watch it! (: