So, I'm taking a day off to relax and I just want a nice romance k-drama to watch, it doesn't have to be a rom-com per se, it can be a romantic-melodrama as long as the end is happy. I'm looking for something like Shopping King Louie or Gogh's Starry Night (but preferably better acting and story than both of those, no offense), something that you can sit down, relax, eat snacks, and watch. Something with a nice couple, not a super dominant, possessive male lead and something that leaves you feeling good. Any suggestions?

I would recommend Oh My Venus or Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. 

Have fun!

Nefertiti:

I would recommend Oh My Venus or Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. 

Have fun!

Aw, I've actually already seen those. But thank you! (:

• I'm Not A Robot
  • Naked Fireman (it's only 4 episodes so I really recommend it! it's quite dramatic/fast paced rather than relaxing though)
  • Healer
  • Suspicious Partner
  • A Poem A Day

Another Miss Oh

Marriage, not dating

Something about 1%

I loved Poem for a day, but for the comedy not romance

neo:
I'm Not A Robot
Naked Fireman (it's only 4 episodes so I really recommend it! it's quite dramatic/fast paced rather than relaxing though)
Healer
Suspicious Partner
A Poem A Day

I've seen I'm Not A Robot and Suspicious Partner, but I'll check the other three out!

koreandramajunkie:
Another Miss Oh

Marriage, not dating

Something about 1%

Well, you got me pegged. Another Miss Oh is in my top two favorite dramas! I've been really interested in Marriage, Not Dating, but I heard the male lead is a total jerk or is that not true?

Probably true, but the jerky leads always show signs of redemption in my eyes as they fall for the heroine.  You can look at my list. I favour Dramas with Romance.

My secret romance was cute

koreandramajunkie:
Probably true, but the jerky leads always show signs of redemption in my eyes as they fall for the heroine.  You can look at my list. I favour Dramas with Romance.

My secret romance was cute

That's true! Another Miss Oh is actually a very good example of that, but I felt Do Kyung's reason for being kind of a jerk was valid and it didn't come out of an abusive/sexist place. I've actually seen My Secret Romance as well, still not sure how I feel about it, to be honest!

My Secret Romance or Because This is My First Life

kill me heal me(korean,comedy,medical-split personality, obsesed lover,rated 10)

fight for my way (korean,love,comedy rated10)

cindrela and four night(korean,romantic,rated8)

my secret romance(korean,romantic,rated 8)

my love from another star(korean,romantic,supernatural power,time,rated 10)

secret(korean,romance,revenge,rated 9)

secret garden(korean,fantacy,romance,possesive lover,rated 10)

cruel romance(Chinese,romance, rated 10)

the lady and the liar(chinese,romance,obssesive lover,rated 10, note- i feel its some how resemble of cruel romance)

ask laftan anlamaz/pyar lofzon mein kahan/love has no words(turkey,romance,comedy,family drama, rated 10)

man to man (korean, secret agent, bodyguard,romance, comedy, rated 10)

cruel city(korean, secret agent, gangster, romance, rated 10)

behind your smile(taiwan, revencge love, rated 10)

loving never forgetting(chinese,one night stand,child before marriage,romance,family, rated 8, note female lead character is naive)

Cheer Up/Sassy Go Go - Fluffy high school drama with a positive message and a romance where the leads actually admire and like each other.

You can watch also : My Lovely Sam Soon

It is a drama aired in 2005  but it is fun, good actors, nice ost, good romance and mature one too!

aveerasing:
Cheer Up/Sassy Go Go - Fluffy high school drama with a positive message and a romance where the leads actually admire and like each other.

Oooh! This is one I've never heard of and I'm familiar with most if not all of the cast! Thank you, I'll probably check this one out!