so I've never watched the Let's Eat series & I don't have any plans to watch it yet . But I really want to know that why there's always a new girl but the ML remains the same ? can anyone explain it to me briefly. 

The actresses are probably in new dramas/movies or the writers want a fresh new love story each season

so is the ML a playboy that changes his gf in every new season ?

On the production level, i totally agree with @steve70 its probably scheduling conflict. Kproduction really has yet to get the hang of multiple season dramas. They usually do spin-offs. So the new FL chracter is probably a way to add new content to the story so it will not feel stagnant/redundant...?

But on a story level, he maybe  friendly and chatty with the women in general but i dont think he qualifies as a playboy. He probably is the more realistic Male character in that in real life, you can have your first love, your second love, and third, and fourth and then last. 

Czakhareina:

On the production level, i totally agree with @steve70 its probably scheduling conflict. Kproduction really has yet to get the hang of multiple season dramas. They usually do spin-offs. So the new FL chracter is probably a way to add new content to the story so it will not feel stagnant/redundant...?

But on a story level, he maybe  friendly and chatty with the women in general but i dont think he qualifies as a playboy. He probably is the more realistic Male character in that in real life, you can have your first love, your second love, and third, and fourth and then last. 

so there's a breakup everytime & I know it's quite normal. I was just curious coz you know that how kdramas portrays the love between ML & FL. It's always like they're each other's true love & they'll never part ways.