Since 2017 the only two good Kdramas that I've come across are, Wise Prison Life/ Prison Playbook and My Mister. There were so many dramas that I forced myself to complete or I just stopped watching them halfway. Is there a recent decent drama that I'm missing out on? Please suggest if so...    :D

1. Come and Hug Me | This one finishes this week and it's a masterpiece so far!
  2. Lawless Attorney | Highly recommend this one.
  3. Wok of Love | This one is just a feel-good series, very entertaining and the three leads are very charismatic.

I shall check them out. Thanks

Life on Mars  is still ongoing but I love it. The story is good and so is the acting. 

OCN right? Heard a lot about it. Will check it out.

I second the lawless attorney rec, especially if you're a fan of old school action movies. 

It pays homage to a lot of old tropes and is very fun.

miss Hammurabi - just finished watching it and it maintained it's amazingness till the last ep

life on mars

what's wrong with secretary kim

Miss Hammurabi - slices of life, slow romance 

Mad dog - teamwork, family, crime

I think both will suit your taste because you mentioned Prison Playbook.

Live is also pretty good

I agree with all those who said Lawless Attorney 

I'd also recommend the still-airing Mr. Sunshine (the first episode is a little slow regarding plot and heavy on exposition but it picks up from ep2 onwards)

Have u watched 'A Korean Odyssey'???

'Just between lovers' is also good

And u should try ' Welcome to waikiki'  its hilarious and fun  :)

I couldn't finish Waikiki and Just between lovers. Waikiki's humour wasn't my cup of tea and I was losing interest in Just between lovers, as the show progressed. Also, I thought about Korean Odyssey...But then I don't dig fantasy stuff as much. 

But thanks a lot for the suggestions LiaMee. :)

renebean:

Live is also pretty good

Yes definitely planning on that one, TVN doesn't disappoint with profession themes.