What are some really good dramas with a dark male lead or a male lead who is always involve in crime or a criminal male lead or a violent male lead?

Some I have seen like:

The Bridal Mask

Two Weeks

Cheese in the Trap

The Innocent Man 

Soul

Time Between Dog and Wolf

Bad Guys

Cruel City

• The Devil 
  • Maou (japanese version of the Devil)
  • MoneyFlower
  • Hundred Million Stars Falling from the sky (japan)
  • Ouroburos (japan)
  • Squad 38
  • Kurosagi
  • Liar Game (korea and japan version)
  • Todome no Kiss (japan)
  • Byakuyaku (japan)
  • Beautiful Mind
  • Bu bu jingxin
  • Nirvana in fire
  • Punch
  • City Hunter - ML is raised by a drug lord and goes undercover as a security agent to pursue revenge against those responsible for his father's death
  • The K2 - a former mercenary becomes a body guard in order to pursue revenge against those responsible for the death of his girlfriend
  • Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo - the ruthless outcast and black sheep of the royal family; given the malicious nickname "wolf dog"
  • The Princess' Man - the ML is originally a clever and cheerful scholar, but after his family is murdered as part of a political power struggle he becomes a vigilante assassin and kills those responsible for his family members' deaths; he later joins a rebel group seeking to dethrone the king

Some of these are bad guys who turn good 

✔️ Lawless Lawyer

✔️ Healer

✔️ Hello Monster (2nd ML)

✔️ Lookout 

✔️ Scholar Who Walks the Night 

✔️ Gu Family Book (father) 

✔️ Mask 

✔️ Neighborhood Hero 

✔️ Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People 

Chinese 

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ Day and Night 

✔️ Mad Dog 

✔️ Swindlers

✔️Luck Key

✔️ Duel ( clones) 

Czakhareina:
Hundred Million Stars Falling from the sky (japan)

You can also check out the korean adaptation , "The smile has left your eyes", that it's currently airing. It's pretty intense.

Manitari:

You can also check out the korean adaptation , "The smile has left your eyes", that it's currently airing. It's pretty intense.

I am such a huge fan of the epic Japanese version, plus this was the drama that had me stalk and be a certified fangirl of KimuTaku cause he was so darn brilliant, so I am darn scared to watch the korean one. 

Wary that this remake will be a huge disappointment like some others remakes I've watched. The great thing going for them, is that i love the cast, and I am huuuuuuge fan of the writer for her movies. So crossing my fingers this will be great. 

Also wanna add to this list:

• Too late to Say i love you
  • Soul
  • A Story of a Man
  • Tong Memories
 Czakhareina:

I am such a huge fan of the epic Japanese version, plus this was the drama that had me stalk and be a certified fangirl of KimuTaku cause he was so darn brilliant, so I am darn scared to watch the korean one. 

Wary that this remake will be a huge disappointment like some others remakes I've watched. The great thing going for them, is that i love the cast, and I am huuuuuuge fan of the writer for her movies. So crossing my fingers this will be great. 

Also wanna add to this list:

• Too late to Say i love you
  • Soul
  • A Story of a Man
  • Tong Memories

I started watching The smile has left your eyes and I LOVE IT!

• I'm sorry I love you
  • Que sera sera
  • Iljimae
  • Healer
  • Moon Lovers

I'm loving this post! These are the kinds of MLs I personally love. Makes me want to get involved with a sociopath lol

• Last Friends- a character is abusive to his girlfriend. He rapes her then kills himself when he realizes he can't make her happy

+1 Cheese in The Trap- I LOVED Jung and his creepiness

Manitari:

thank ,because of you I started to watch and loved it..