While there are many, I have to say Jealousy Incarnate personally. That drama was so dragged out and could easy have been 6-8 hours shorter, and would have left the same impact. 

What are some korean dramas that you think could have been shorter than they were?

For me it would be Bachelor's Vegetable Store.  It was so good when the characters were kids and still pretty good when they were adults.  It was just dragged out for way too long.  It felt like I had wasted twenty-four hours of my life.  But then there was Ji Chang Wook and his cute smile which made it worth it.  I guess.

nice with - it just going around in circle since the second half of drama. 20 eps was stretching it.

shopping king louie - feel like it could do with 12 eps

black knight - i dont know what the point of the story since 10-12 ep

temperature of love - the back and forth became too much

love rain - it should have just end with the 'past' story

I feels that Goong could have been much shorter. It was too draggy

Boys over flowers

My princess

Sankyukwan scandal

Pretty sister who buys me food...

SausageDaddy:

While there are many, I have to say Jealousy Incarnate personally. That drama was so dragged out and could easy have been 6-8 hours shorter, and would have left the same impact. 

What are some korean dramas that you think could have been shorter than they were?

oh, you're absolutely right. Jealousy incarnate. The only thing that saved this drama was Jo jung suk & Gong hyo jin's acting + chemistry. I love Gong hyo jin but i thought 16 episode or less is still the best format to keep the story stays on the right track. 

The other example: 

Coffee prince.

Master's sun.

Live up to your name.

• +1 something in the rain/pretty noon who buys me food - the last 2 episode ruined what could have been one of the best kdramas of 2018.
  •  +1 Temperature of Love - the amount of running around the romance/story that happened in this dramas was unreasonable, they should have cute out 6 episode of same scenes/narrative
  • Wild chives and soy bean soup - the teenage years were perfect, but when they time jumped 12 years after, it got pretty weird. They should have ended it at episode 12
  • Doctors - not the best drama but when it started it was adorable and interesting, then they just dragged it out forever.
  • Devilish Joy - this currently airing drama is being dragged out to frustrating proportions
  • something in the rain; seriously, if that drama was like eight episodes long it would have been one of the best dramas this year. the second half was pointless
  • the master's sun; the amnesia thing was more than pointless, nothing changed after it. it still one of my faves tho
  • about time; the 2nd half was poorly written, it ruined the whole drama... it's a pity that the first episodes were so good
  • beautiful gong shim; toooo much drama, it was good as just a simple rom-com
  • kill me, heal me; again, the second half was unnecessary, but the end was beautiful
  • while you were sleeping; i think if this drama was just a 2 hours long movie i would have loved it way more

Mr. Sunshine - If not for the last few episodes, I would have thought this drama was not worth it.  I don't remember the middle parts. And I think the main characters was underdeveloped and I grew frustrated with the underused ML until the end when he finally makes a stand.