We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Goong Princess Hours but the drama that got me watching heavy, criminal, mystery ones was definitely God's Quiz.
My first Kdrama was Cinderella Man. 
Techincally the first Korean Movie I ever saw was Baby and I but I became totally addicted after I saw City Hunter
LIE TO ME (watched it on Netflix 1st -  I liked it, but then I never watched Kdramas for about 2 years, simply did not have time, but when I got back to it, I could not stop now.... simply addicted!) By the way, this drama has been the most watched for me. Reason: romance chemistry hit me in this one and for me that did it!
when i returned to Kdrams BOYS OVER FLOWERS was the one I watched next. I loved it at the time. Rewatched it 2x in a row. I did not like the main actress but all the F4 boys did a good job, and Lee MinHo was good in there. At that time I was back to Kdramas and became addicted with K-dramas and T-dramas afterwards. 
The innocent guy. I'm addicted to kdrama's for life now. :D
you who came from the stars got me started watching kdramas again and now I'm addicted to them. It also got me addicted to running man after I watched the Kim soo hyun episodes. The last kdrama I watched before that was my lovely samsoon which came out years ago. 
The Japanese drama Hana Yori Dango got me hooked on dramas in general and eventually lead me to k-dramas. My Girl was the first korean drama I watched. It was recommended on yahoo answers haha
Operation Proposal.
I actually started randomly watching the first episode at school with a friend because someone else recommended it to her. We both had nothing to do, so we watched most of the first episode during our lunch at school. After that, I was hooked. When I got home, I binged watched it (thank god it was on Netflix!), and got through 5 episodes in one night. Been addicted to dramas ever since.
fated to love you Korean ver
"My girl" Lee da hae was really funny ^^
My Girl. Randomly stumbled upon it while it was playing the background at my friends house. Ended up falling in love with it. 
Hana Kimi! my Chinese roommate introduced me! XD