Boys over flowers was my first drama .,.n thanks to it!!!
Mine was To the beautiful you with Minho from Shinee. That was the case why i started it.
Cause Shinee was my first Boygroup that i was obsessed with. :D
Thank you Minho! ♥
My answer may not be that conventional, but it was "First Love of a Royal Prince"...probably most of you haven't heard of that before. I remember it because my mum was watching it dubbed over with Chinese, and I always wondered why their mouths never matched up with their voices lol. The drama, thinking now in hindsight wasn't that amazing at all, however at the time it just seemed so interesting; I had never seen anything similar to it before (By the way, this was probably around 2005-2006. The drama wasn't that popular when it first came out, but got a lot of publicity around a year later after it spread across Asia)

And so from then on, I went with my mum occasionally to buy new dramas at a local newsagency (of the time, and they were always dubbed over) and that's how I kinda got into K-dramas. However, it wasn't until years later (around 2007-2008) when I had free access to the internet at home that I started watching dramas more frequently. 

I got hooked over 12 years ago with the Japanese drama Sakura... that's when my addiction started, but my 1st. Korean drama was Boys over flowers ( I have seen it over 20 times) :)
Coffee Prince, I have been addicted to this drama
Personal Taste was my first drama ... i reviewed it and i asked myself how i become after this drama to have 100 days of dramas ( according to mydramalist )
Mine was You're Beautiful <3
my first drama was technically Mars since I had read the manga but at first I hated it and never finished it. years later I watched Stars falling from the sky on netflix and fell in love with it. after I watched all the dramas on netflix I rewatched Mars, loved it, and became a drama addict so i'd say stars falling from the sky was my gateway drama
First I saw the movie Always and then I saw You're Beautiful
Been on and off drama over the years but Empress Ki was the one that got me hooked.
First Jdrama that got me hooked was Virgin Road (Sorimachi Takashi) that was back in 1999 when I watched it first :D

First Kdrama that got me hooked was Nonstop (Go Soo~ it was love at first sight)... although I had watched a few other kdrama's before that~ that was my first taste at k-sitcom. I really wish I could get a hold of all the old Nonstop episodes~ I would love to rewatch them :(
Mine was Quen Seon-deok. I still remembered the drama as the only drama that give a big impression on my childhood. It wasn't definitely my first drama but it was indeed the first drama that left me stunned even tho i was watching it with a child's perspective back then.
My first k-drama was boys over flowers. But I kinda dropped it because of second lead syndrome D: