Hello, I'm so out of the loop and i want to go back to watching. but where to watch HD Kdrama lately? I absolutly hate low quality. 

I looked around and i found paid ones that could pass but I don't want to pay until I know for sure that the quality is good for me. I mean some could have even better quality after payment or something. Just want to be sure before i pay for a service.  

Give me your recommendations please ^^

I usually watch Kdrama in Kissasian.sh ... They usually have 360p 420p 720p 1080p quality, but usually 420p and 720p . I haven't tried any paid sites when watching drama, but I do recommend kissasian.

I watch them mostly on dafree, but when it happens to the server be down (once in forever), I tend to use baydrama. Both are secure, just use an adblock extension in your browser.

Ah! If you don't know Korean and need English subtitles, I know the site I watch jp/ch/tai/tw dramas updates kdramas as well. You may try it here.

Try Viki, it has a lot HD and HQ dramas to watch there.

https://www.viki.com/explore?country=korea

Dramago is also good , only thing is they split episodes in 4 parts 

Those that I don't find on viki I usually find in dramahood where they are  420p and 720p .

besides kissasian,  fastdrama is good although they've added more adds lately before u watch each episode.  i use both of these interchangeably regularly.    I belong to viki as well and do recommend joining that at least with a standard pass.  

also, kocowa.... its a paid korean streaming site, but after the first 24 hours that something has aired, you can watch stuff without having joined:   kocowa.com   ( i havent been on it in awhile, so i think its still this way)

JoanneSmith:
fastdrama is good although they've added more adds lately before u watch each episode

I use this site to watch jp/tw/thai/ch dramas and if you install a good adblocker in your browser, no ads will be shown. Personally, I use AdGuard Adblocker and AdBlocker by Trustnav. ^.^

jjong_the_dinosaur:

I use this site to watch jp/tw/thai/ch dramas and if you install a good adblocker in your browser, no ads will be shown. Personally, I use AdGuard Adblocker and AdBlocker by Trustnav. ^.^

i'll try it them.  I have AdBlock installed as a chrome extension (i only watch stuff from computer), but fastdrama now uses those ads that you have to watch before the ep starts.   Not a popup or opening a new tab.  I'll try the ones u mention to see if they work.   Fastdrama wont let u run at all with the adblock i am using anymore. :{

JoanneSmith:

i'll try it them.  I have AdBlock installed as a chrome extension (i only watch stuff from computer), but fastdrama now uses those ads that you have to watch before the ep starts.   Not a popup or opening a new tab.  I'll try the ones u mention to see if they work.   Fastdrama wont let u run at all with the adblock i am using anymore. :{

I also watch things mostly through my notebook.. Now and then I try watching them on tv but I prefer the comfort of it near to me.  Ah.. really? Try using them and also a pop up blocker extension.

What browser do you use?

jjong_the_dinosaur:

I also watch things mostly through my notebook.. Now and then I try watching them on tv but I prefer the comfort of it near to me.  Ah.. really? Try using them and also a pop up blocker extension.

What browser do you use?

chrome.   i dont have probs with popups, just the ads they force u to watch once u've selected the player.   i installed both so will see if they help.

jjong_the_dinosaur:

What browser do you use?

just tested and one of them did the trick.  thx!!!

JoanneSmith:

chrome.   i dont have probs with popups, just the ads they force u to watch once u've selected the player.   i installed both so will see if they help.

So do I and for me they work as a charm. Hope the same goes to you ^^*

JoanneSmith:

just tested and one of them did the trick.  thx!!!

You're welcome <3