Hi! I'm the kind of watcher that prefers good endings. I'm always anxious of watching certain dramas because of the potentiality of "bad" endings, so if anyone can recommend some good romance dramas to watch with good endings please do so! I've already watched quite a lot of the popular rom-coms, so if possible, recommend underrated ones or ones that you think I haven't watched! (You may take a look at my list. ^^;)
Thank you!!!

You should watch coffee prince its a hilarious drama with a really great ending

I second the recommendation for Coffee Prince. I noticed that My Girl isn't on your list; it's one of my favorites and it does have a happy ending. Faith is a good one, too.

Check out My Watchlist. At least 95% are good/happy endings. I can’t watch those with sad endings, my heart is too soft for them :)

I liked You're Beautiful it's really cute drama. W and Kill Me,Heal Me are great and they have good endings too. I also liked Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Flower Boy Next Door- I think these are underrated. I hope this will be helpful ❤

How about Marriage, Not Dating? I think the ending was rather fun.

I only watch happy endings  dramas  so you're welcome to my  my watchlist.

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Jo has a really nice ending! It's a very cute series overall with a lot of humor.  

well you can watched " lawless lawyer" its action and thriler though, and great story at all. the character of lee jong ki  was flawless at all .. 

I third Coffee Prince, also Romance is a Bonus Book, is probably my fave romance drama 

Love in the Moonlight is good, too

I checked your plan to watch list so here are the romance dramas which I was able to watch and has a happy ending

1.  5 Ji-Kara 9 Ji-Made

2.  Accidentally in Love

3,  Birth of a Beauty

4.  Fall in Love at First Kiss

5.  Unrequited Love

Let me add these to your list:

1.  Bride of the Century

2.  Gasohug

3,   Sungkyunkwan Scandal

4.  Cunning Single Lady

5.  Goong

6.  Leh Nangfah

7.  Pride

8.  Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

Movies

1,  Crazy Little Thing Called Love

2.  Friend Zone

3.  My Best Summer

ONE SPRING NIGHT

JUGGLERS

THE BEST HIT

COME AND HUG ME 

I fourth Coffee Prince. The ending makes me feel like the ending of Love Actually (US movie). 

Also - 

Suspicious Partner

Touch Your Heart

What's Wrong With Sec Kim

Her Private Life

Encounter

These are all primarily lighter romance k dramas. There are many, many more. These are some of my favorites light romances. Sorry if I'm repeating ones you've watched. No time right now to check your list.