Hi, I would like a Romance Drama or Movie recommendation where the Hero is dangerous/intimidating to others.

The heroine is initially scared of even being near him because of his bad acts, fearsome personality or his looks, all is fine. I've never seen a drama that exactly matched this scenario, so I'm wondering if anyone else has seen such a story. 

Ofcourse he has to be the Obsessive, possessive, jealous kind to make things interesting. ????

IMP NOTE:- He should not be physically abusive to her.  Mean words are fine, maybe a little push and pull,  but absolutely nothing beyond that.

Thanks in advance if u do have a recommendation.

Drama that I think matches your description is The Smile Has Left Your Eyes. ML looks dangerous and mysterious. FL sees him doing bad things so she wants to avoid him but despite of that she falls in love with him because they have deep connection. He opens up only to her and she is the only woman he really loves.

Czakhareina:

Bridal Mask

Kdramalover203:

Drama that I think matches your description is The Smile Has Left Your Eyes. ML looks dangerous and mysterious. FL sees him doing bad things so she wants to avoid him but despite of that she falls in love with him because they have deep connection. He opens up only to her and she is the only woman he really loves.

Thank u both! I haven't seen either , so I'll check them out now :)

Dawnshane:

Thank u both! I haven't seen either , so I'll check them out now :)

You're welcome:-)

Cheese in the Trap might fit certain parts of your criteria, I mean the male lead is a bit of a psycho, and the female lead tries her best to avoid him in the drama before developing feelings for him.

There's also this Japanese movie where the male lead has this "mysterious/bad-boy" reputation with the entire school and female lead fearing him. https://mydramalist.com/23705-honey However, the movie does become quite cheesy lol.

Moon Lovers. It is EXACTLY what you are looking for!

Frost:

Cheese in the Trap might fit certain parts of your criteria, I mean the male lead is a bit of a psycho, and the female lead tries her best to avoid him in the drama before developing feelings for him.

There's also this Japanese movie where the male lead has this "mysterious/bad-boy" reputation with the entire school and female lead fearing him. https://mydramalist.com/23705-honey However, the movie does become quite cheesy lol.

CherryBunny:

Moon Lovers. It is EXACTLY what you are looking for!

Thanks alot u two.  I've put them on my list - and checked few quick runs of the Moon Lovers she does seem to be scared of the hero in the beginnning. So excited for it :)

And the japanse movie description itself says she is scared of the hero. I don't mind if it turns cheesy later.

you might check into I'm sorry I love you.  

JoanneSmith:

you might check into I'm sorry I love you.  

It didn't exactly hv a dangerous hero. He was more a Swindler/ConMan and the heroine wasn't afraid of him what so ever.

BUT I still enjoyed watching it. Once I started I couldn't stop, so thanks for recommending it anyway. I binged on it for 2 straight whole days :)

Dawnshane:

It didn't exactly hv a dangerous hero. He was more a Swindler/ConMan and the heroine wasn't afraid of him what so ever.

BUT I still enjoyed watching it. Once I started I couldn't stop, so thanks for recommending it anyway. I binged on it for 2 straight whole days :)

I think i might have been afraid for her! ;P   Glad youhad a chance to  watch it.  Its a classic.  

Boys over flowers

Meteor garden

Shxxkz199:

Boys over flowers

Meteor garden

These two I've already seen. And loved them so much. Meteor Garden is the one that gave me this hankering to see a drama or movie where the heroine was scared of the dangerous hero. Shancai may not exactly have been afraid of Dao Ming Si but she was little intimidated of him a few times in some starting scenes. 

But Thanks 4 taking time out to make a suggestion :)