What are your thoughts on Korean remakes of j-dramas/manga so far? Which ones did you watch, and did you like any/prefer them over the original and why? Or do you still like the original versions better? 

I am just going to list the more recent ones:

Mother, The Smile has left your eyes (One Million Stars Falling From the Sky) Legal High, Love in Sadness (Utsukushii Hito) Love affairs in the afternoon (Hirugao)

Other: Suits, Mistress, My Absolute Boyfriend (Zettai Kareshi) 

I liked almost all of them over the j-dramas (although I didn't watch Legal High JP yet), for some reason I just got bored of the j-dramas halfway and I liked the Korean cinematography/background music better.  Except My Absolute Boyfriend was a letdown though I had high expectations for the manga :/

I'm the obnoxious type who doesn't watch the adaptation of a drama (or TV series, or movies) if I've watched the original. But I've watched Saikou no Rikon and its Korean adaptation, Matrimonial Chaos, and I can say that I liked both of them equally but differently, if that makes any sense?

I liked the Korean version of Legal High better than its Japanese version. Same with Boys over flowers. Suits is originally an American show

Korean version of Fated to Love You was better than the original Taiwanese

I loved the Korean version of Smile has left your Eyes but haven't watched the Japanese version yet 

I didn't like the Taiwanese or Korean version of Absolute Boyfriend because both wrote the FL as annoying, gullible and their  acting was bad...I love Minah in My Beautiful Gong Shim but not AB 

I prefer Cruel Intentions to Tempted since the American movie had better chemistry but liked the ending in Tempted better since the ML doesn't die and there are 2 happy couples at the end 

I watched the British and American versions of Mistress but not the Korean yet...I am not a fan of Ga In's acting and it isn't available on the channels I have 

Still need to watch Korean version of Suits since I love the cast and the American version was awesome