oh, i learned a new word, Buk Bol Buk! :D
purplenette wrote: I like the episode (I think it is 21) where they are all laying around for rest time. Joo Won is setting kinda away from the group looking at something on his phone...then Taewoong pats the floor beside him and tells him to come lay down and gives him his shoulder. I never thought I was sappy, but for some reason that made me think (who am I kidding I said it out loud to the monitor) awww...they are so sweet. I kept thinking what is wrong with me. LOL

I liked that part a little too much too. I replayed it! LOL!
LisNoir wrote: I liked that part a little too much too. I replayed it! LOL!

OMG I'm so thankful it isn't just me. LOL I replayed it too. Several times. That and the one where Joo Won is playing with Taewoong's belly button. I loved that for some reason. I must be crazy. ;-)

Oh and I just watched episode 24 and could not believe that they ***didn't pay Joo Won or Taewoong for bungee jumping***
purplenette wrote: OMG I'm so thankful it isn't just me. LOL I replayed it too. Several times. That and the one where Joo Won is playing with Taewoong's belly button. I loved that for some reason. I must be crazy. ;-)

Oh and I just watched episode 24 and could not believe that they ***didn't pay Joo Won or Taewoong for bungee jumping***

Don't worry, you are not the only one....lol

Yeah, I can't believe they didn't *pay them for it...*.

I just finished ep. 25 *and poor Joo Won and Tae Woong had to hit their heads repetitively. When they finally finished the gametheir heads must have hurt a lot. And the tissue volleyball was funny. *

Director Bird is just hilarious to look at. He has that bum aura going on for him...LOL!
LisNoir wrote: Don't worry, you are not the only one....lol

Yeah, I can't believe they didn't *pay them for it...*.

I just finished ep. 25 *and poor Joo Won and Tae Woong had to hit their heads repetitively. When they finally finished the gametheir heads must have hurt a lot. And the tissue volleyball was funny. *

Director Bird is just hilarious to look at. He has that bum aura going on for him...LOL!

OMG I just finished ep 25 also. I totally see what you mean. That is a little ridiculous. *it hurt my head and I didn't even have to do it.*

Ah and I found this pic that I thought you might appreciate.

Oh...and these also.

purplenette wrote: OMG I just finished ep 25 also. I totally see what you mean. That is a little ridiculous. *it hurt my head and I didn't even have to do it.*

Ah and I found this pic that I thought you might appreciate.

I <3 the pictures.

About ep. 25 *I cringed every time they both hit their heads.*
purplenette wrote: Oh...and these also.

oh gosh. I LOVE 1N2D, Joo won & Taewoong but please dont do this again joo won! i really find it weird!!!! and ugggghhhh LOL
purplenette wrote: OMG I'm so thankful it isn't just me. LOL I replayed it too. Several times. That and the one where Joo Won is playing with Taewoong's belly button. I loved that for some reason. I must be crazy. ;-)

im done watching ep 24.. how come i didnt see the part where he was playing with tae woong belly botton? when was that happened? me, i love the part where tae woong told them he's too girly coz he's too afraid to jump but later on he was forced to do it coz Joo Won also jumped... they even played superman on the background kekeke... tae woong won me over in ep 24.. <3
im done watching ep 24.. how come i didnt see the part *** [COLOR="white"]where he was playing with tae woong belly botton? when was that happened? me, i love the part where tae woong told them he's too girly coz he's too afraid to jump but later on he was forced to do it coz Joo Won also jumped... they even played superman on the background kekeke... tae woong won me over in ep 24.. <3[COLOR="white"]***
so sorry. i sucked at coloring my post white... lol..
4winkay wrote: im done watching ep 24.. how come i didnt see the part *** [COLOR="white"]where he was playing with tae woong belly botton? when was that happened? me, i love the part where tae woong told them he's too girly coz he's too afraid to jump but later on he was forced to do it coz Joo Won also jumped... they even played superman on the background kekeke... tae woong won me over in ep 24.. <3[COLOR="white"]***

4winkay wrote: so sorry. i sucked at coloring my post white... lol..

LOL!

The belly button part wasn't in ep. 24. I don't remember well which ep it was, but purplenette mentioned it might be ep. 21.
i skipped other eps coz i cant wait to see Joo Won's hyung and the bungee jump... i have to diligently watched from ep 1 again...
I don't remember what episode that was in. Sorry. I will see if I can find it.
I think the belly button part was in episode 16 ^o^