Definitely the best episode of RM, totally fell in love with PJS :D
Lylina wrote: Definitely the best episode of RM, totally fell in love with PJS :D

high 5!!..same here...he's absolutely adorkable ^^
i have seen the 1st two parts of the latest episode..and i literally rofled on this ---> "the race starts now" <--- part...Poor **SukJin** hahahaha
KamZ wrote: i have seen the 1st two parts of the latest episode..and i literally rofled on this ---> "the race starts now" <--- part...Poor **SukJin** hahahaha

LOL...i watched the RAW yesterday..
rofled at that too..
and how *scary IU was..lol*
and for the soccer game,,*poor gary...he looked so sad.. :( but he really played bad..lol..he was too nervous, i think..*
soracantabile wrote: LOL...i watched the RAW yesterday..
rofled at that too..
and how *scary IU was..lol*
and for the soccer game,,*poor gary...he looked so sad.. :( but he really played bad..lol..he was too nervous, i think..*

i know hahahaaaah...it was sad but soooo funny at the same time...i was in tears and my stomach was hurting because i was laughing so much...loved this episode...i am surely going to miss Park Ji Sung...he should seriously consider being a permanent member now lol
actium wrote: I just love Jong Kook's "Sparta!" moments

Sparta!

WOW this video did....almost convince me to watch the whole thing :p
KamZ wrote: i know hahahaaaah...it was sad but soooo funny at the same time...i was in tears and my stomach was hurting because i was laughing so much...loved this episode...i am surely going to miss Park Ji Sung...he should seriously consider being a permanent member now lol

good news, as far as i know, PJS' contract is ending this season..so, at new season next August, he can stay in MU, move to another club, or do running man..LOL..
actually, i'm afraid for next episode..last 2 episodes were really awesome...
i'm afraid i won't find next episode funny.. >_<

Mirichan wrote: WOW this video did....almost convince me to watch the whole thing :p

LOL...i laughed a lot at that weather forecasts game...
and i missed hide and seek game a lot..thanks PD-nim, they did it again on the survival game.. :D
IU is so cute in this episode
Just started watching this!! So glad I did! Funniest thing ever!! Love Gwang Soo and HaHa!! <3<3<3!!
PJS is just awesome, i wish they could take him as permanent cast! 3 episodes i didn't feel bored at all in fact i'm asking for more >< Everything he does is funny ^^
I loved all episodes with Park Ji Sung. He's hilarious....lol And IU was vicious...lol That was so adorable..lol
looks like we all want more of PJS...he was adorable and funny :D..but i'm pretty sure PJS would like to keep playing football instead lol...and he should too because he's so talented..i just hope to see him on RM every once in a while heeh ^^
http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-running-man-100th-episode-may-lose.html

seems that Lizzy will become a permanent Running Man in July. I'm not particularly looking forward to it since I wasnt too keen on her but I might grow to like her like I did with Ji Hyo and Joong Ki :)
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-running-man-100th-episode-may-lose.html

seems that Lizzy will become a permanent Running Man in July. I'm not particularly looking forward to it since I wasnt too keen on her but I might grow to like her like I did with Ji Hyo and Joong Ki :)

i read about it the day before...yeah, i'm not too excited either lol
KamZ wrote: looks like we all want more of PJS...he was adorable and funny :D..but i'm pretty sure PJS would like to keep playing football instead lol...and he should too because he's so talented..i just hope to see him on RM every once in a while heeh ^^

Jejejeje.... I hope he returns sometime, otherwise I'll never see him again. I can only watch sports on movies and on variety shows or with idols...lool

PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-running-man-100th-episode-may-lose.html

I don't mind Lizzy. I actually like her. She has no filter sometimes between her brain and her mouth...LOL