Gosh, can't wait to get home and watch the 101th epi...
I was rolling on the floor during the 100th epi last week...
VioletSakura wrote: Gosh, can't wait to get home and watch the 101th epi...
I was rolling on the floor during the 100th epi last week...

you should watch it as soon as you got home..lol
for me ep 101 >>> ep 100
i didn't really like the 100th ep..
and the 101th was hilarious..
maybe because i watched family Outing too, I laughed even just seeing Yoon Jong Shin.. lol
soracantabile wrote: you should watch it as soon as you got home..lol
for me ep 101 >>> ep 100
i didn't really like the 100th ep..
and the 101th was hilarious..
maybe because i watched family Outing too, I laughed even just seeing Yoon Jong Shin.. lol

i liked the 100th ep. too...i remember laughing a lot..but this episode is as funny
OK, kids can be hilarious sometimes. "Mr.Stupid"
KamZ wrote: i just watched it too...it was hilarious...and i was literally rofl-ing when the kid said "pabo ahjussi" bahahahaaaa....
can't wait to watch the next...Kim Soo Hyun..aaaaaaaah

KamZ wrote: how about Jae Suk?!...his hand position...hilarious...:D

and later on...in the "find the witness" game...so funny...i was looking at their drawings and LOL-ing :D...esp. Yoon Do Hyun, Jae Suk and Kwang Soo..the worst but the funniest too...:D :D

soracantabile wrote: LOL....true!his hand was funny!
and he keep doing that even when he knows already that that's weird..haha
also Kookie's first try...
how they humiliated uri Kookie.. rofl

hahaha...but from the description,,it was really a baby!lol
applaud for GS, the only one who drew a granny...
*but no one gets right..LOL*

I loved all of those parts...lol
I really wanted the team who won to win...lol
These guests are even *worst spies than Gary and Kwang Soo together.* I couldn't stop laughing *when they came up with that stupid plan and then Do Hyun just ended up spilling everything*....lol

And I can't wait to see ep. 102 with Kim Soo Hyun!!!! He even said the line from TMETS the turn your back one. Jejejee.... I hope it's an awesome episode.
KIM SOO HYUN EPISODE 102!!! Sooooo excited for that!!!!
LisNoir wrote: And I can't wait to see ep. 102 with Kim Soo Hyun!!!! He even said the line from TMETS the turn your back one. Jejejee.... I hope it's an awesome episode.

PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: KIM SOO HYUN EPISODE 102!!! Sooooo excited for that!!!!

me three !!!!
I am so excited I can't wait for next week (hehehe)
just watched ep. 102...i must say i am thoroughly/ utterly/ absolutely disappointed lol...KSH is such a scaredy cat :D...i still love him, he was cute but he's definitely not a RM material like YongHwa hahaha....

especially ---> the last scene between KSH and Kwang Soo..wth was that?!...Kwang Soo clearly let him win...his hand was already there yet he acted as though he couldn't pull the tag off...<--- utter rubbish!!!...nonsense!!!...not happy at all!! lol...nonetheless i still love oori Soo Hyun-ee but he should stick to dramas and movies imo lol
KamZ wrote: just watched ep. 102...i must say i am thoroughly/ utterly/ absolutely disappointed lol...KSH is such a scaredy cat :D...i still love him, he was cute but he's definitely not a RM material like YongHwa hahaha....

especially ---> the last scene between KSH and Kwang Soo..wth was that?!...Kwang Soo clearly let him win...his hand was already there yet he acted as though he couldn't pull the tag off...<--- utter rubbish!!!...nonsense!!!...not happy at all!! lol...nonetheless i still love oori Soo Hyun-ee but he should stick to dramas and movies imo lol

haha...agree...
but at least, i see another side of him now...LOL
he's really cute~ :">
but at least he knows he was *not doing well*..he said about he was a king before..lol
but sadly, nothing made me literally ROFL-ing... :(
Awww Kim Soo Hyun is just adorable...I thought be would be more brave and aggressive but I'm so pleased that he's just a a big softie! He was just too adorable in this epsiode! He needs to come on more often! His smile and laugh was melting my heart!
Yonghwa(CNBlue), Siwan(ZE:A), Nickhun(2PM), Eunhyuk(Super Junior), Lee Joon(MBLAQ), Doojoon(B2ST), and Eunjung(T-ara) are going to be in an upcoming episode.
christypop wrote: Yonghwa(CNBlue), Siwan(ZE:A), Nickhun(2PM), Eunhyuk(Super Junior), Lee Joon(MBLAQ), Doojoon(B2ST), and Eunjung(T-ara) are going to be in an upcoming episode.

woohoo...nice ^_^