LOVE ep 108... <3
*hyojin said she is not competitive...LOL...yeah..NOT!kekeke
I agree with them that she is a woman version of Min So..lol
and yeah, Jaesuk's butt was priceless..
and kwangsoo hair got stucked on the name tag?ROFL!

for next episode guest, I read it's 2 olympic athletes... (no...not lee young dae..kekeke)
a girl and a boy...the boy won 2 medals and the girl was the first korean in the sport group..
LisNoir wrote: I'm on ep. 108 and I'm so annoyed with Kwang Soo right now...I don't like GHJ, but darn it help her with Jae Suk's tag! He can't just rip your tags, you can do at least that much!.....

Ok....I just finished the episode. I take back what I said about him. He got Sparta Kook...jejejeje <3...

i was outraged too but then he redeemed himself later so i forgive him lol

VioletSakura wrote: OMG~ ep.108 DAEBAK~!
Kwang-Soo~ *you got Sparta Kook, you got Lee Joon, and helped HyoJin with HaHa and SukJin~! I'm so proud~* *tears*
KwangSoo trying to kiss the commander had me on the floor, JaeSuk's butt policy... priceless... :D
Why was there no preview? Who knows the next guests?

yep Jaesuk's butt had me floored...that was hilarious...:D

soracantabile wrote: LOVE ep 108... <3
*hyojin said she is not competitive...LOL...yeah..NOT!kekeke
I agree with them that she is a woman version of Min So..lol
and yeah, Jaesuk's butt was priceless..
and kwangsoo hair got stucked on the name tag?ROFL!

for next episode guest, I read it's 2 olympic athletes... (no...not lee young dae..kekeke)
a girl and a boy...the boy won 2 medals and the girl was the first korean in the sport group..

and the hair too..who asked him to show off?! he always puts himself in such situations...indeed a true variety show actor...it comes naturally to him hahahah

oh next week's guests are Park Tae-hwan and Son Yeon-jae...i have absolutely no idea who they are...will google them now..like Sora-ssi says they must be the athletes
SO much better than the last one. I about died during most of the heart rate challenge xD I wish they'd do more of those, they're always hilarious. GHJ was an awesome Running Man guest. So active<3 Park Tae-hwan next week?! Daebak!! So curious what he'll be like X3
KamZ wrote:
oh next week's guests are Park Tae-hwan and Son Yeon-jae...i have absolutely no idea who they are...will google them now..like Sora-ssi says they must be the athletes

Did watch the swimming competitions in the Olympics? *drools*
LisNoir wrote: Did watch the swimming competitions in the Olympics? *drools*

i googled them both..i don't like his face but i'm sure he has an awesome bod...swimmer after all...and you!!! stop drooling!!! :D
Oh, now I remember Son Yeon Jae! I watched her in the rhythmic gymnastics. She was amazing to watch and one of my favorites, even though she didn't medal.
Gary is back next week!!!! <3 *jumping around the house because of joy~ˇ*
steciLovesDramas wrote: Gary is back next week!!!! <3 *jumping around the house because of joy~ˇ*

but why didn't he shoot the past 2 eps? does anyone know?
Okayyy I'm starting this right now : 5...4...3...2...1...EPISODE 1 ! Edit : Omooo I'm loving it ! The first episode literally cracked me up !! The games are really ridiculous lol I'd love to participate , this is totally my type of game
loved 109...laughed a lot... Yeon-jae is a doll and Tae Hwan is so cute and competitive..loved it..i had only seen his pictures and thought his face was weird but after having watched him in RM i love him heh...can't wait for 110..
KamZ wrote: loved 109...laughed a lot...

True story... Loved it~
KamZ wrote: but why didn't he shoot the past 2 eps? does anyone know?

he got waist injury.. >_<

KamZ wrote: loved 109...laughed a lot...

Yeon-jae is a doll and Tae Hwan is so cute and competitive..loved it..i had only seen his pictures and thought his face was weird but after having watched him in RM i love him heh...can't wait for 110..

agree!Tae Hwan is so cute!!maybe that's the power of make up, but whatever... I like him...
he's charming!keke
and...Shin Bong Sun must be like these 2 eps a lot...
She loves both Jong Kook and Tae Hwan...lol

btw, for ep 111 (or 112, not sure) the guest will be taeyeon, i heard...
soracantabile wrote: btw, for ep 111 (or 112, not sure) the guest will be taeyeon, i heard...

Yup, it's 111, and it's her, I have seen photos :)
soracantabile wrote: he got waist injury.. >_<

agree!Tae Hwan is so cute!!maybe that's the power of make up, but whatever... I like him...
he's charming!keke
and...Shin Bong Sun must be like these 2 eps a lot...
She loves both Jong Kook and Tae Hwan...lol

btw, for ep 111 (or 112, not sure) the guest will be taeyeon, i heard...

who are they? lol

any male guests? women don't interest me lol
KamZ wrote: who are they? lol

any male guests? women don't interest me lol

lol...what i've read, the guests are:
SNSD's Taeyeon, Son Byung Ho, Shin Jung Geun, Lee Jong Won, Ko Chang Suk