Just finished ep 41 :( im so sad right now im going to miss joong ki. why does he have to leave right when im really starting to like him??
ali101234 wrote: Just finished ep 41 :( im so sad right now im going to miss joong ki. why does he have to leave right when im really starting to like him??

IKR. I just watched that episode days ago and suddenly cried. Hope he comes back.
KamZ wrote: i know..it's scary lol...i'm scared of myself now lol..btw have you checked the bollywood thread? heh..sorry not trying to threadjack..i ♥ RM :)

You are the one with multiple personalities and you call moi scary....LOL

KamZ wrote: finally completed ep. 79...whoa that was some twist...DAEBAK!!!!

awwww...i wanted -Suk Jin hyung- to win..-he was just useless without those 2 lol lols- LOL...

Yeah -->he was.lol<--, but still -->He managed to do a pretty darn good job and should have freaking won. I'm tired of JiHyo winning.I was so into the episode and then it all just went down...lol<---

ali101234 wrote: Just finished ep 41 :( im so sad right now im going to miss joong ki. why does he have to leave right when im really starting to like him??

Yes, I thought I wouldn't miss him at first since he was absent quite a bit due to conflicting schedules, but I did miss him after a while. And needless to say that then there was an odd man out. I think the episode after JoongKi left was a very depressing episode, since -->Kwang Soo was the odd man out. He just cannot catch a break. Poor guy...lol<---
LisNoir wrote: You are the one with multiple personalities and you call moi scary....LOL

Yeah -->he was.lol<--, but still -->He managed to do a pretty darn good job and should have freaking won. I'm tired of JiHyo winning.I was so into the episode and then it all just went down...lol<---

lol..personalities i wasn't even aware of..which is even scarier lol

and i agree..i'm tired -of jihyo winning..and ace, my ass!!!..she doesn't do much, really...it's just because she's the only female there they pay extra attention to her.....- ^_^
watching running man ep26. can't believe they know a filipino song which is "anak". they (suk jin and jin young) even sang it in tagalog, lol! i guess it was really popular back then.. :)
LisNoir wrote: You are the one with multiple personalities and you call moi scary....LOL

Yes, I thought I wouldn't miss him at first since he was absent quite a bit due to conflicting schedules, but I did miss him after a while. And needless to say that then there was an odd man out. I think the episode after JoongKi left was a very depressing episode, since -->Kwang Soo was the odd man out. He just cannot catch a break. Poor guy...lol<---

I agree copletely. He was hardly there so I didnt think I would miss him. I just started watching ep 43 and I think that's the most depressing the one where you really notice joong KI is gone ----> when they are doing the sports competition and the have teams of two based on arrival time and kwang soo is last to arrive and he is forced to be alone on a team <-----
ali101234 wrote: I agree copletely. He was hardly there so I didnt think I would miss him. I just started watching ep 43 and I think that's the most depressing the one where you really notice joong KI is gone ----> when they are doing the sports competition and the have teams of two based on arrival time and kwang soo is last to arrive and he is forced to be alone on a team <-----

Yes, that's the one I was referring to. I wasn't sure which one it was. -->I felt so bad for oori Kwang Soo<--lol
Ep. 80 it's subbed! Let's see if -->JiHyo wins again...<--lol
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm going to watch!

Still trying to figure out what "feel, touch, cross" means. I mean...I get it, but they are so weird. LOL!

That has got to be the strangest "fighting" chant ever....They probably said where they got it from, but I may have forgotten. It still makes me laugh though.

OK, this episode.

-->Yes, Ji Hyo won again, and I was already groaning until they showed her in the badas* black outfit and said the reason of the mission. Then, I took her side and didn't mind that she won.

Hyomin was hilarious with her thousand and one questions directed at -->Gary, who kept loosing his patience. I loved when they were in that hot water pool and were hiding behind something and she looked at evil at his tag...lol

Go Ah Ra-->was hilarious at pretending to be all innocent. It was so funny when she kept saying she felt like she was doing something wrong by taking out the tags.

And Soo Hyung(?)-->provocative dance...jajajjajaja <--

And when she hit him while dancing...jajajaja
<--

I also thought it was hilarious when HaHa kept telling ->Ji Hyo to protect him by saying something like "God gave you the power of strength. Use it!" and then adding "He just made me short." LOL

I can't belive -->Kwang Soo was actually the last one to be eliminated and he even tried to take Ji Hyo out. I was like do it Kwang Soo!!! But alas...lol Maybe this will mean his time will come soon, no? Maybe it's just my wishful thinking...lol<--

I was satisfied with the outcome...lol
oooh....i'm all excited now...can't wait to watch ep. 80...because of all of those "--> <--"s above..i want to know what's between those "--> <--"s lol
KamZ wrote: oooh....i'm all excited now...can't wait to watch ep. 80...because of all of those "--> <--"s above..i want to know what's between those "--> <--"s lol

lol I feel the same way but I have to catch up with 67 eps, so my hopes aren't very high
Yay! I'm almost caught up. Phew, took me long enough.
beca256 wrote: lol I feel the same way but I have to catch up with 67 eps, so my hopes aren't very high

i haven't watched all the episodes..and i don't plan to either lol..lis-ssi just listed me the ones with my fav stars which she thought i would enjoy so i've only watched those lol...i have only recently started watching RM so you can imagine how many episodes i must have watched so far lol..but i love it and i plan to continue watching ^_^