I forgot to put a spoiler i'm sorry i can't do it please someone edit me! ><
I'm so sorry didn't sleep yet my brain is not working anymore x( hit me!
just watched ep. 81...i'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy ^_^...i don't care if it was scripted or not..i'm just too happy to care right now lol...nomu nomu chu-wa :) and Lyina heheh...go sleep now :p
Lylina wrote: Anyone else feels like this episode was really scripted to make (in the end) Kwang soo win? I don't know if running man is all scripted and I usualy don't mind but this episode just felt like it really was ^^

KamZ wrote: just watched ep. 81...i'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy ^_^...i don't care if it was scripted or not..i'm just too happy to care right now lol...nomu nomu chu-wa :)

I feel like all episodes are scripted (at least towards who the winner will be). I mean, how else could -->Jihyo<-- have won so many weeks in a row. (It felt like that would never end...lol). So, I'd rather he won this week...lol

Ugh...I saw the preview of Ep. 82 and I just wanted to....I'll reserve that for myself, it's too violent and evil even for me...:p

I hope she Loses!!!! If she wins, I'll be writing to SBS about the lying of not scripting shows....LOL
LisNoir wrote: I feel like all episodes are scripted (at least towards who the winner will be).

I didn't when I started to watch it, but when I re-watched it yes I started to wonder if it was scripted or not but it still is a good show ^^

LisNoir wrote: Ugh...I saw the preview of Ep. 82 and I just wanted to....I'll reserve that for myself, it's too violent and evil even for me...:p

I hope she Loses!!!! If she wins, I'll be writing to SBS about the lying of not scripting shows....LOL

I don't care about who win as long as it doesn't seems all scripted and fun to watch but i guess everyone has to win once in a while :D

It's been a while since Nichkhun came, i'd like to see 2PM again on RM they are pretty fun on variety show :D
Lylina wrote: I don't care about who win as long as it doesn't seems all scripted and fun to watch but i guess everyone has to win once in a while :D

Jejeje....I'm talking about LDH (the guest), just a look at my profile will let you know why I already hate the episode....lol
Lol I guess I do understand now ^^
I just finished ep 66 and ---> i was so happy to see they had joong ki as a guest :D <------
Spoiler ->Big Bang will be the guests on the March 4 episode.

wrote: It?s just been revealed that all five members of Big Bang will guest on an upcoming episode of SBS?s ?Running Man?!

On February 20th, SNS services in Korea were all abuzz over Big Bang sightings with the ?Running Man? crew. An official from the show spoke to Star News on the phone and confirmed, ?The members of Big Bang ? G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, T.O.P, and Seungri ? all came out to shoot for ?Running Man? today.?

Netizens were overjoyed at the news, as they commented, ?Big Bang and ?Running Man? together would be really fun to watch? and ?Can?t wait to watch this!?

In related news, Big Bang will be making their official comeback on February 29th. Prior to that, they will unleash their first title track, ?Blue?, on the 22nd.

allkpop

I was wondering why only Seungri and Daesung did RM and not the rest, i'm happy now :D
I know some Taeyang fans will be very happy! LOL And I'll see Daesung again...jejeje
Holy crap my taeyang is going to be on RM now I really need to catch up lol. :D
Big Bang filming for Running Man

Source: for more photos clicky here

yabba dabba dooooooooooo...can't wait to see them ^_^
ep 83 spoiler!

*And ofc jihyo had to give her back to the guest like that ahhh so frustrated! ><*