Mary, forget Miss Ripley...My Girl...I dropped that one twice...lol I just hope HaHa doesn't do his "Saranghe routine" That would be too much for me too handle...LOL
LisNoir wrote: Mary, forget Miss Ripley...My Girl...I dropped that one twice...lol

I just hope HaHa doesn't do his "Saranghe routine" That would be too much for me too handle...LOL

lol..HaHa goes saranghae on each and every one..so be prepared for it..lol
KamZ wrote: lol..HaHa goes saranghae on each and every one..so be prepared for it..lol

Ande HaHa oppa!! Ande!!! LOL
LisNoir wrote: Ande HaHa oppa!! Ande!!! LOL

louder lis-ssi louder!!!! lol... HaHa needs to hear you :D
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Haha does not discriminate. Any woman mildly attractive (minus Ji Hyo) is game for him. And I guess I'm one of the people who won't hate LDH cause I watched My Girl all the way through.......and I liked it. But that may partly (or mostly) due to the fact that Lee Dong Wook was in it. I've loved him since, but he's gotten much better in his post-army projects. I'm still not quite sure where I am on the scale of "What you think about Lee Da Hae".
I finished ep 50 the Thailand episode -----> I was so happy to see Kwang Su had so many fans<----
ali101234 wrote: I finished ep 50 the Thailand episode -----> I was so happy to see Kwang Su had so many fans<----

Me too!!!

Mary-x wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Haha does not discriminate. Any woman mildly attractive (minus Ji Hyo) is game for him.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't too...*sigh*

ANDE!!! HaHa Oppa!! Ande!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
I'm watching Ep. 81 RAW and I really cannot understand a word Gary is saying...lool
LisNoir wrote: I'm watching Ep. 81 RAW and I really cannot understand a word Gary is saying...lool

waiting for ep. 81 to be subbed and uploaded ^_^
Gary tries to run through Harry Potter’s ‘Platform 9 3/4′ on Running Man

Leessang‘s Kang Gary had the privilege of going on a vacation to Europe after scoring a triumphant win on Running Man‘s December 25th episode. On February 12th, the show released some footage from Gary’s adventures overseas, one of which included paying a visit to ‘Platform 3/4′, one of the most famous landmarks in children’s literature.

Gary stopped by London’s King’s Cross railway station, where he was then taken to Platform 9 3/4, a secret platform which ‘Harry Potter‘ used as a portal to reach the Hogwarts Express and the world of wizards.

Gary was thrilled at first, but that all changed when the Running Man staff forced him to pass through the brick wall that leads to Platform 9 3/4. They even bought a pair of nerd-like glasses to replicate the very scene in both the book and the movie.

Unfortunately, Gary lacked Harry’s magical ability, and he failed to pass through the wall. Ultimately, the staff had to help him, and Gary managed to pass through…

Source + Photos: Naver |via: allkpop
Ep. 81 subbed YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ lis-ssi...the next ep. is the dreaded one with LDH waaaaaaaaaaaah lol
OMG I can't believe I haven't posted here! I'm a HUUUUUUUGE running man fan! ♥ I don't have a favorite member 'cause i looove them all equally!!! Hahaha~ I also have already watch all the episodes due to my addiction lol and I'm now watching episode 81~ b(*o*)d
I'm still catching up with Running Man. I just finished episode 31 last night. I really like Seung Ri of Bing Bang. ^^
ali101234 wrote: I finished ep 50 the Thailand episode -----> I was so happy to see Kwang Su had so many fans<----

I still need to finish that episode. When I was watching it, all I could find were the raws. So I barely understood what was going on :(
Anyone else feels like this episode was really scripted to make (in the end) Kwang soo win? I don't know if running man is all scripted and I usualy don't mind but this episode just felt like it really was ^^