sleepninja wrote: i spy lsg in the audience!!!!!!!!!! :d

Spam!!!
LisNoir wrote: 1. Is that Bae Su Bin in your avi...? I thought you didn't like him...or was it kamz? lol
2. Found what? The thread?

1. Yes it is & wld I have him as my avi if i didnt like him lol

& 2. i was looking for this thread earlier & couldnt find it & of course u werent here to "patiently" help me hahahaha
RainFlower wrote: 1. Yes it is & wld I have him as my avi if i didnt like him lol

& 2. i was looking for this thread earlier & couldnt find it & of course u werent here to "patiently" help me hahahaha

Jajaja....I think it's kamz who doesn't like him. I saw that on another other thread after I posted here..lol
LisNoir wrote: 1. Is that Bae Su Bin in your avi...? I thought you didn't like him...or was it kamz? lol
2. Found what? The thread?

LisNoir wrote: Jajaja....I think it's kamz who doesn't like him. I saw that on another other thread after I posted here..lol

Yes, it was me and i still stand by it HAAAAH

btw Lis, I tried to watch ep. 75 (w/o subs) and managed to watch the first 15 mins and it was hilarious even then :D...but i stopped after that..i don't want to spoil it for me..i will watch once the subs are up..
BinShiYoon wrote: Yes, it was me and i still stand by it HAAAAH

btw Lis, I tried to watch ep. 75 (w/o subs) and managed to watch the first 15 mins and it was hilarious even then :D...but i stopped after that..i don't want to spoil it for me..i will watch once the subs are up..

I like him...LOL

I watch the episodes multiple times, so I'm watching them raw now and guessing what they are saying. Sometimes I amaze myself that I get it right or very close from two or three words I managed to discern. Sometimes Jaesuk talks too fast and Gary is...Gary...lol

PD, it was you who said that you didn't understand what he says, right?

PinkDiamond wrote: Waaaaa! Aigoo! Kwang Soo is sooo funny! *watching episode 75* He really keeps me in tears of laughter.

Is it subbed or did you decide to become an adventurer like me?
I just finished watching ep 75 OMG!!!!!!!, it is super funny and really GREAT especially the part of the sticky note. I really didn't believe Team Suli would win. I'm also anticipating ep 76, that ep looks HOT!!!!

What a start for the year 2012.
I loved ep. 75 too..i heart Minho now heh
I totally knew you would love Minho....lol BTW, He is in a drama special if you wanna see it...lol
LisNoir wrote: I totally knew you would love Minho....lol BTW, He is in a drama special if you wanna see it...lol

added it..now looking for it on DC lol

EDIT: found it...started it too :D
EDIT2: he looks cuter in RM lol..and oh, i see that ahjussi from DRT too :D
watching ep 12 and <3 AWWWWWWW Gary let Ji hyo go. im loving their romance. i hope Jong kook isnt to hard on Gary :(
This scene had me laughing so hard lol

LOL, which episode was that? I remember when the scene,but not the episode.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, which episode was that? I remember when the scene,but not the episode.

Ep 14