ali101234 wrote: Ep 14

Thanks!
cant wait to get back into this when i get home...Lis have u seen all the eps?? Ali r u watching in chronological order cos thats what i plan to do :D
RainFlower wrote: cant wait to get back into this when i get home...Lis have u seen all the eps??

Ali r u watching in chronological order cos thats what i plan to do :D

yes im watching in chronological order :) i plan to watch every ep even if it takes me forever :p lol
There's only one episode I haven't seen. One of the older ones. I didn't find the guest funny, but I might go back and watch it.
ali101234 wrote: yes im watching in chronological order :) i plan to watch every ep even if it takes me forever :p lol

I have seen the 2 eps with KHJ (45 & 46 i think) ages ago when Lis first told me about this show...& then I wanted to watch form beginning so saw ep 1 but had probs with streaming the eps here so will wait (impatiently lol) until i get home!!
RainFlower wrote: I have seen the 2 eps with KHJ (45 & 46 i think) ages ago when Lis first told me about this show...& then I wanted to watch form beginning so saw ep 1 but had probs with streaming the eps here so will wait (impatiently lol) until i get home!!

waiting is hard lol. good luck. RF FIGHTING!!!
RainFlower wrote: I have seen the 2 eps with KHJ (45 & 46 i think) ages ago when Lis first told me about this show...& then I wanted to watch form beginning so saw ep 1 but had probs with streaming the eps here so will wait (impatiently lol) until i get home!!

You can do it! Just a few more days...lol
Hi! I'm new to MDL. Running Man is my favourite variety show. The show is hilarious and fun to watch. It's one of those shows I hope will never end.
Miyuki102 wrote: Hi! I'm new to MDL. Running Man is my favourite variety show. The show is hilarious and fun to watch. It's one of those shows I hope will never end.

Hey, welcome! :D Running Man is also my favorite variety show. Which is your favorite cast member?
Flower boy actors + IU to make an appearance on Running Man

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120106_runningman_f4.jpg[/IMG]

Four handsome fellas will be making an appearance on the January 8th broadcast of SBS‘s ‘Running Man‘.

Their dashing appearance has already earned them the title, ‘F4′ as depicted on the popular Korean drama, ‘Boys over Flowers‘. The four guests will be: Ji Jin Hee, Lee Chun Hee, Kim Sung Soo, and Joo Sang Wook.

The recording took place at Yeosu, Jeonnam where the ‘F4′ carried out missions in two teams; Ji Jin Hee teamed up with Joo Sang Wook while Lee Chun Hee was partnered with Kim Sung Soo. Singer IU joined in on the fun on the second day, adding a new flavor to the show.

It was reported that on the first day, people swarmed to the filming area when they recognized the identity of the ‘F4′. This caused the traffic to slow down as the locals swarmed in by the hundreds. Photos of the recording were spread like wildfire on online blogs and community sites.

Ji Jin Hee and Lee Chun Hee, who are currently enrolled in the new drama ‘Take care of us, Captain‘, made a comment during the recording of the show. “In light of the new year, we are trying to show our fun sides through ‘Running Man’. We are running hard so please anticipate us and watch our drama.”

Meanwhile actor Joo Sang Wook, who is busy acting in the OCN drama ‘Special Crimes Force Ten‘, expressed, “‘[I]Running Man’ was a new experience. I can’t remember how the one night and two days passed by because it was all so fun. It was such a fun time that I even wanted to be a permanent member on the show
.”

Lastly, Kim Sung Soo commented, “I frequently enjoy and watch ‘Running Man’. I had a great time recording the show. As hard as I ran, I think the broadcast will be a lot of fun to watch. First weekend of the new year with ‘Running Man’~!

Source + Photos: sportsworldi |via: Nate & allkpop
just finished ep 16 and im tired of seeing grown men with ugly legs in Hot pants LOL
ali101234 wrote: just finished ep 16 and im tired of seeing grown men with ugly legs in Hot pants LOL

Jajaja, don't worry they will have a new format in a few more episodes and there will be no more hot pants.

Aigoo...Those 4 look so cool, even Chun Hee (if anyone has seen Family Outing 1 they will know what I mean)...lol

I don't remember seeing anything with the other two, must look them up.
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, don't worry they will have a new format in a few more episodes and there will be no more hot pants.

Aigoo...Those 4 look so cool, even Chun Hee (if anyone has seen Family Outing 1 they will know what I mean)...lol

I don't remember seeing anything with the other two, must look them up.

Ah yes finally :D thanks for telling me I though they were never going to stop doing hot pants lol
ali101234 wrote: Ah yes finally :D thanks for telling me I though they were never going to stop doing hot pants lol

Jejejejeje
I'm watching ep. 76 Raw and an old lady totally hit Jaesuk while he was hugging another one...lol <--

I just finished the episode and it was awesome...All I can say is Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo got tricked! But more Kwang Soo since is the second time it happens... <---- LOL :D