@LisNoir: Eonnie, what pic your arrrow @ ? cuz i don't see any pic. I have seen ep.76 & really thrilling hunting (^_^)b Find the four computers to eliminate the Chasing Team! The 4 ahjusshi really good looking in MiB suits ;) Ji Jin Hee, Kim Sung Soo, Joo Sang Wook, Lee Chun Heen <3 I love Joo Sang Wook & Ji Jin Hee ahjusshi <3 They are good @ hunting. Ji Jin Hee twice face off with Kookie :D Jjang (^_^)b I think HaHa is the brilliant Running Man member cuz he frequently solves matter like, for instance he can solve the Math Race in ep.75. As for Gary, he is kinda good @ literature. Yoo Jae Suk is good @ music knowledge. Miss Mong is great @ acting innocent face & always escape from being attempted captured. Kookie is always alarm curiosity caution, something fishy his prediction tend to be correct. As for Ji Suk Jin & Lee Kwang Soo haven't revealed what their good at yet. But they're so funny, cuz of them, we can laugh this much :D
LadyViolette wrote: @LisNoir: Eonnie, what pic your arrrow @ ? cuz i don't see any pic.

Oh, that's a spoiler. If you select the "blank" parts it will show more words. :D
LisNoir wrote: Oh, that's a spoiler. If you select the "blank" parts it will show more words. :D

Oic

i saw now, last time was Kwang Soo & Ji Suk Jin, but it was failed.

Kwang Soo can't act or move properly as spy, in ep.76 i saw him not hiding when MiB coming, he should have been remain hidden in case of the other Running Man saw him. & continue with text messages to MiB. But he's clumsy. HaHa saw his clumsiness.
LadyViolette wrote: Oic

i saw now, last time was Kwang Soo & Ji Suk Jin, but it was failed.

Kwang Soo can't act or move properly as spy, in ep.76 i saw him not hiding when MiB coming, he should have been remain hidden in case of the other Running Man saw him. & continue with text messages to MiB. But he's clumsy. HaHa saw his clumsiness.

Jajaja, true. When I saw him openly being like that...I kept saying "What are you doing?" lol
Everyone who are fans of this program should watch SBS 2011 Entertainment Awards of Running Man member deul & staffs getting awards, jokes, & stage performances. Recommend to watch!!! Wow the PD team leader said this program was predicted to be lasted for 6-7 months but it already runs for 1,5 year already!!! another facts, all day long recording, some VJs skipped meal & hold the cameras running backwards. VJs-nim fighting!!! Really funny, touching, great team chemistry! International fans love this show & member deul !!! Running Man keep on running!!! Running Man = Running Namja :D
I love Haroro!!!!! He used to annoy me at first, but now I <3 him!! lol
just finished ep 19 and i think they could have beaten jong kook if gary and haha didnt betray them. Ji hyo was right to end her monday relationship with gary lol. oh and i loved seeing eatyourkimchi in the ep :)
from where can i get running man full episodes in eng sub? o.o
reph wrote: from where can i get running man full episodes in eng sub? o.o

http://www.isubs-squad.com/ is probably the best place you have to make an account but its free

you can also try dramacrazy.net or youtube

Netizens are once again praising MC Yoo Jae Suk for his attentive manners.

The above photos surfaced on an online community board on January 9th with the title, ?Yoo Jae Suk?s explosive manners. Lends Song Ji Hyo his hat.?

The photos are screen captures of the January 8th episode of SBS ?Running Man?. The hat that Yoo Jae Suk is wearing in the first shot is worn by Song Ji Hyo in the second.

The netizen who posted the photos praised the MC saying, ?Looks like Yoo Jae Suk once again sacrificed his hat and gave it to Song Ji Hyo who was cold. He also proved that he was a gentleman when Girls? Generation made a guest appearance on ?Running Man?. Yoo Jae Suk took off his hat and gave it to Taeyeon then too.?

Netizens who saw the photos remarked, ?Must be touched by MC Yoo?s manners?, ?It?s like second nature to him?, and more.

Meanwhile, Ji Jin Hee, Lee Chun Hee, Kim Sung Soo, and Joo Sang Wook guest-featured on this particular episode of ?Running Man?.

Source & Image : KJ via Nate
PinkDiamond wrote: I'm so happy that they changed it for one episode back to the old format! Episode 76 was great!

~high five~ I'm yet to find the words in describing ep 76, it was SHAMAAAAAAZZZZZZING and GREEEEAAAAAAAAT!!! Ji Jin Hee, that guy is amazing. Plus they were really GAWJUSSS (Joo Sang Wook. Ji Jin Hee, Kim Sung So) and Lee Chun Hee is quite good looking also.
Photos emerge from recording of ‘Running Man – Sherlock Holmes special’

by *Miso* - Jan 13, 2012 at 1:57 am

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120112_Running-Man.jpg[/IMG]

Two days ago, we reported that singer Yoon Do Hyun and MC Kim Jae Dong would participate in the upcoming ‘Running Man – Sherlock Holmes special‘ from SBS.

Photos have emerged online, showing MC Yoo Jae Suk wearing a green checkered coat a la Sherlock Holmes. Netizens also managed to spot another cast member wearing the same coat, but in different colors.

A ‘Running Man’ PD explained, “[I]Kim Jae Dong and Yoon Do Hyun were the guests for this special, and they completed their shoot on a Busan cruise ship. It was a special involving reasoning skills so we were worried [about the results], but the members and guests did well
.”

The ‘Running Man – Sherlock Holmes special’ will air on January 29th.

Source + Image: Nate |via: allkpop
can anyone convince me to watch running man too?