PinkDiamond wrote: I'm so happy that they changed it for one episode back to the old format! Episode 76 was great!

Me too!
ep. 76 was awesome...looking forward to watching ep. 77 now...lis-ssi i see Jin Hee kyaaa~ lol
KamZ wrote: ep. 76 was awesome...looking forward to watching ep. 77 now...lis-ssi i see Jin Hee kyaaa~ lol

Jejeje, he's my ahjussi! Now I have one too..lol
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje, he's my ahjussi! Now I have one too..lol

he's my ahjussi too...me likey :D..
KamZ wrote: he's my ahjussi too...me likey :D

Jajajaja. I've watched ep. 76 like three times. LOL
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja. I've watched ep. 76 like three times. LOL

the last scene felt like some movie scene..it was pretty amazing lol
KamZ wrote: the last scene felt like some movie scene..it was pretty amazing lol

It did. I'm glad they are doing different things every week now. And I like the tackling of Sparta Kook...lool

Although, he's not really Sparta anymore. He's almost like a kitten now...lol
LisNoir wrote: It did. I'm glad they are doing different things every week now. And I like the tackling of Sparta Kook...lool

Although, he's not really Sparta anymore. He's almost like a kitten now...lol

loool..Jin Hee was too much for him to handle...he's a spartan when it comes to the rest of the cast though..lol...he scares the hell out of poor kwang soo lol
KamZ wrote: loool..Jin Hee was too much for him to handle...he's a spartan when it comes to the rest of the cast though..lol...he scares the hell out of poor kwang soo lol

I laughed when Jae Suk told Chun Hee "In FO1 there was you and here it's Kwang Soo" (or something like that)...lol

Yeah, but he has not been 100% Sparta Kook for a while. Not like in the beginning.
LisNoir wrote: I laughed when Jae Suk told Chun Hee "In FO1 there was you and here it's Kwang Soo" (or something like that)...lol

Yeah, but he has not been 100% Sparta Kook for a while. Not like in the beginning.

hahahaaa i know..that Chun Hee guy was cute too lol
KamZ wrote: hahahaaa i know..that Chun Hee guy was cute too lol

Jejejeje....Kamz-ssi, are we playing cat and mouse?
LisNoir wrote: Jejejeje....Kamz-ssi, are we playing cat and mouse?

seems like lol..i'm actually trying to complete atleast one ep. before i sleep but it's almost 4.30am..don't know if i'll be able to make it
I have watched eps 1-5 am trying to watch in order :D
bokami wrote: can anyone convince me to watch running man too?

I think you should have a motivation within yourself to watch it.

If you wanna fun laughing till coughing, you should watch Running Man.

Just make sure you watch in order from the beginning till the current eps so you'll know why their nicknames like that & the various enchanting thrilling each episode astonishing you :D

Good luck watching (^_^)/
RainFlower wrote: I have watched eps 1-5 am trying to watch in order :D

Have a fun ride in Running Man !!!, i'm sure you have been LoL-ing so much :D