Chinese show plagiarizes Running Man?

A Chinese TV show similar to SBSRunning Man‘ has become a hot topic among netizens.

On January 23rd, a topic titled, ‘Running Man of the Mainland’ surfaced in an online community board with these two photos. In them, netizens have noticed the similarity to Running Man, which includes the team uniforms, the pink and light blue teams, and even the Velcro on their backs, which is presumed to be where their name tags were.

Furthermore, fans who remember the first episode of Running Man featuring Lee Hyori and Hwang Jung Eum as guests, noticed that the game that they played with the clothes rack are repeated here.

This show, which goes by the name ‘Awesome Sunday’, has previously drawn criticism for being similar to the Running Man format. An online community board had previously posted a link that demonstrates the similarity.

Netizens responded with comments such as, “Anyone can notice the similarity”, “Did they copy? This is exactly like Running Man’s 1st episode”, and “I wonder if they can match the original’s quality”.

Allkpop
watching ep. 78...have seen the first 2 parts so far and as always loving it ^_^...♥the pre battle and the quiz♥ was hilarious
It was hilarious and I didn't even watch it subbed! LOL And there will always be a copycat...lol
RM posted this on their FB page....
wrote: Subbing Running Man!
Hiring 2 EXPERIENCED (only) typesetters $30/episode! We pay for your hard work! Register now at [email][email protected][/email] Thank you so much.

@Lis: i thought you would be interested hehhhh
KamZ wrote: RM posted this on their FB page....

@Lis: i thought you would be interested hehhhh

Jajaja...
LisNoir wrote: Jajaja...

don't laugh i'm serious :p ..you'll even get paid to do something you already love heeeh
KamZ wrote: don't laugh i'm serious :p ..you'll even get paid to do something you already love heeeh

When did I say I loved typesetting? I don't even know how to do it. :p
LisNoir wrote: When did I say I loved typesetting? I don't even know how to do it. :p

i have no idea what typesetting is..i just saw the "subbing RM" part and remembered you lol..you watch it without the subs (and pretty much understand everything lol), i'm sure you can sub it well lol
Kwang Soo is sooooooo cute...and funny :D
Just finished ep 22 and Siwon was so cute in it :)..lol.
just finished ep24. lmao during the heartbeat game, i almost died suppressing myself from laughing cos everyone are asleep now here.. they've also shown the famous sit-up scene from secret garden.. now, i feel like re-watching it for the nth time.. :D
I'm watching ep. 78 again and I'm laughing in the lifting part as if I hadn't watched it before...*cackles* lol
LisNoir wrote: I'm watching ep. 78 again and I'm laughing in the lifting part as if I hadn't watched it before...*cackles* lol

you are talking about Suk Jin ahjusshi i suppose..that was hilarious... lol
KamZ wrote: you are talking about Suk Jin ahjusshi i suppose..that was hilarious... lol

Yep!

But I'm still not happy about the group who won. :p