LisNoir wrote: That might have to do with Suk Jin being his partner, but that's just what I think.

I think so too, I was shocked with how little airtime kookie was/is getting lately. I am happy that Kwang Soo is getting more attention, but I never did see him as sexy before, and I do now, it may be the new hairstyle I dunno..
Is it bad that i went to the zoo today and all i could think about was running man? I kept comparing kwangsoo to an actual giraffe, Sukjin to an impala and JK to a tiger (i came to the conclusion he would be a siberian tiger instead a bengal tiger coz the bengal one would be choi min soo as it's bigger)
_VIP_ wrote: Is it bad that i went to the zoo today and all i could think about was running man? I kept comparing kwangsoo to an actual giraffe, Sukjin to an impala and JK to a tiger (i came to the conclusion he would be a siberian tiger instead a bengal tiger coz the bengal one would be choi min soo as it's bigger)

That happens to me yesterday when I saw a zoo poster with Kwang Soo, Jong Kook and Gary (giraffe, tiger and a monkey) LOL
Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Hyun Woo next week ! Can't wait !
MeiLi wrote: Kim Soo Hyun & Lee Hyun Woo next week ! Can't wait !

Nado!!! I'm so lookin' forward!
I just finished the new episode and I almost died when they put this on...

LisNoir wrote: I just finished the new episode and I almost died when they put this on...

ROFL ! "It's Soo Hyun that embraces the chicken"

This ep was so funny ! the wet towel ahaha

Kim Soo Hyun (Soo Man lol that's cute!) and Lee Hyun Woo worked their abs they were laughing all the time ^^
MeiLi wrote: ROFL ! "It's Soo Hyun that embraces the chicken"

This ep was so funny ! the wet towel ahaha

Kim Soo Hyun (Soo Man lol that's cute!) and Lee Hyun Woo worked their abs they were laughing all the time ^^

Jajaja, that was hilarious.
This may sound stupid but.. How is the proper pronunciation of HaHa's name? XD Is it literally HAHA or HaYa? Because sometimes I hear the other people say HaYa. I'm now on the 16th episode.. Can't stop myself from lolling all day =))
Lindysaducos wrote: This may sound stupid but.. How is the proper pronunciation of HaHa's name? XD Is it literally HAHA or HaYa? Because sometimes I hear the other people say HaYa.

I'm now on the 16th episode.. Can't stop myself from lolling all day =))

Lol it's 'Ha Ha', you might have heard 'Ha Ya' because they were saying 'Ha Ha ya' like when they say for example "Ji Hyo ya".
ooh. that's what i thought too (with the ya thing) but decided against it because i'm not sure if they're just using "ya" or if it's the pronunciation of his name.. thank you! xD