nekoblah wrote: yea when they both got the couple ring their reactions were so funny!

:( i just feel bad for hwangbo, it really looks like she is taking care of a kid

Ah...because she lost the first ring Andy gave her, so Andy get her a new one..And to please Andy, Solbi get another one.....

Yup!!! She really do..She's a pretty good-catch, an ideal housewife....
nekoblah wrote: yea when they both got the couple ring their reactions were so funny!

:( i just feel bad for hwangbo, it really looks like she is taking care of a kid

Ah...because she lost the first ring Andy gave her, so Andy get her a new one..And to please Andy, Solbi get another one.....

darkangel662008 wrote: Ah...because she lost the first ring Andy gave her, so Andy get her a new one..And to please Andy, Solbi get another one.....

its fun watching them tho i feel her pain, shes so nice ;0 def like her more in this couple xD
nekoblah wrote: its fun watching them tho i feel her pain, shes so nice ;0 def like her more in this couple xD

She and Sinae were the best wife material in that show...
The only difference is Sinae had a very good husband material:)
Alex was so sweet and nice..She take care of Sinae really really well...
And you can feel that there's a budding affection between them...
darkangel662008 wrote: She and Sinae were the best wife material in that show...
The only difference is Sinae had a very good husband material:)
Alex was so sweet and nice..She take care of Sinae really really well...
And you can feel that there's a budding affection between them...

i'm watching the couple vacation, its so cute loving it!
i notice hwangbo actually have a really playful personality i feel if she had a more reliable husband she would been totally different would be fun to see how she is like xD
darkangel662008 wrote: I can't helped but cry..But for God sake...I'm in the office and my eyes are swollen and red!!!!!! ottoke??????

I know right I cried so much! It's all because of that stupid T-ara scandal :(
forever_shawol wrote: I know right I cried so much! It's all because of that stupid T-ara scandal :(

That scandal take too much from Eunjung and Jiyeon...
Sometimes being too famous is also a bad thing:(
First of all, I have only watched Leeteuk and Sora. I am beginning to wonder if some of these people actually fall for each other by the end. I'm not delusional. I realize it is tv. It just seems that if you get that close to some one that you might fall in love. Anyway, it seems interesting, but I'm not sure if I really want to watch these. I don't want to see people become close and what not then end up splitting. Oh, and I guess I need to look up this whole T-ara scandal thing.
WGM finally got interesting again with Julian and Se Ah. I think I squealed like 10 times just in the first episode. I cant wait for episode 3. And apparently a new WGM couple. I forgot how happy this show made me.lol.
Oh... I here Like A Child...The song Alex always sang for Sinae.. And the scene was Gary washing the feet of Ji Hyo..bwahahaha!!! Like Alex did for Sinae:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Oh... I here Like A Child...The song Alex always sang for Sinae..
And the scene was Gary washing the feet of Ji Hyo..bwahahaha!!!
Like Alex did for Sinae:)

:0 i shall catch up to u very soon >;o
nekoblah wrote: :0 i shall catch up to u very soon >;o

kekeke!!! I think you misunderstood my post:)
darkangel662008 wrote: kekeke!!! I think you misunderstood my post:)

LOL i dont know what u guys are talkin about which is why i'm going to catch up and know >;]
nekoblah wrote: LOL i dont know what u guys are talkin about which is why i'm going to catch up and know >;]

Ah...It's just that I remember the song and the scene from WGM...
It's the same scene and music in RM:)
up to ep 25 they showing 3 new couple ._. they any good?