We Got Married is a South Korean variety show where celebrities enter a pretend marriage. The viewers (sometimes the commentators and the couple itself) will give the couple a name which usually depends on something that happened in the first episode or a physical characteristic. Some days they will get missions and/or the couples will prepare "events" for their spouses. Later on, there's a photo shoot for their wedding album. It is currently on Season 3.

Does anyone else watch this? If you do which is (are) your favorite couple(s)? Your favorite moments? Which do you think has been the best wedding album?
There have been a lot of couples through out the three seasons,so I will mention from all of those my favorites.

S1 Couples:

*Romantic Couple: Alex (Clazziquai) & Shin Ae.

*Lettuce Couple: Kim Hyun Joong & Hwangbo

S2 Couples:

*Adam Couple": Jo Kwon (2AM) & Gain (Brown Eyed Girls)

*Sweet Potato Couple: Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. Blue) & Seohyun (SNSD)

*Khuntoria: Nichkhun & Victoria

S3 Couples

*Woojung Couple: Eunjung (T-ara) & Lee Jang Woo (actor) (Gone :()

S4 Couples

JoonSeo Couple: Lee Joon (MBLAQ) & Oh Yeon Seo (actress)

SunHee Couple: Kwang Hee (ZE:A) & SunHwa (Secret)
My We Got Married favs:

Season 1:

Kang In (Super Junior) & Lee Yoon Ji (actress) [ep. 39-55]
luv the part: house warming party w/ SuJu members, etc.

Season 2:

Caramel Couple: Park Jae Jung (actor) & Uee (After School) [ep. 12-31]
luv the part: couple groups battle, miss the ferry, etc.

Adam Couple: Jo Kwon (2AM) & Gain (Brown Eyed Girls) [ep. 21-80]
luv the part: Proposal singing, happy birthday placard, huge house cookies, etc.

Goguma Couple (sweet potato couple): Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. BLUE) & Seo Hyun (SNSD) [ep. 40-91]
luv the part: Goguma farming, Yonghwa's knitting, etc.

Khuntoria: Nichkhun (2PM) & Victoria ( f(x) ) [ep. 52-91]
luv the part: getting driving licenses, Proposal singing on boat, surprise for 2PM comeback, etc.

Season 3:

Khuntoria: Nichkhun (2PM) & Victoria ( (f(x) )
luv the part: The Wedding photo shoot, The Wedding Party

WooJung / Campus Couple: Lee Jang Woo (actor) & Ham Eun Jung (T-ara)
luv the part: getting the tend or car camp, getting RV (recreational vehicle), JangWoo's birthday surprise, honeymoon.
I watched the Christmas Special a few hours ago and it was very fun seeing all three couples interact with each other. It had been a year since the last time all couples were together in one episode.
PinkDiamond wrote: I love all of season 1, but I haven't seen all of season 2 yet. I only remember the SeoHyun couple.

I liked the Sweet Potato couple. And the Adam couple from S2 :D

The Christmas Special is from S3. :D
Which one of SJ member who become LeeTeuk's informant behind the curtain in WGM season 3 Christmas Special ? Any guess ?
The Best Couple Award on “We Got Married” season 3 Goes to…

In the upcoming episode of “We Got Married (WGM),” MBC will air a special episode featuring the three of the most popular WGM couples in 2011. In the episode, viewers will be able to relive all the happy, funny, and quirky times the couples spent in 2011, followed by a year-end WGM awards ceremony.

Some of the humorous titles that will be awarded to the cast include “Best Jealousy Award,” “Best Sound Award,” “Best Tear Award,” and many more. The most coveted award of the night is, of course, the “Best Couple Award.” This award, along with a nice and luxurious gift, will be presented to the most lovey-dovey couple of the day. The MCs of the show will personally visit each couple to witness their mushiness firsthand before choosing the “Best Couple.”

In order to win the award, all the couples brought their A-game. Many of the fans are getting impatient to find out which couple – Leetuek & Kang Sora, Lee Jang Woo & Ham Eun Jung, Kim Won Joon & Park So Hyun, and other – will win the title.

Meanwhile, a close source of Ham Eun Jung revealed, “Eun Jung has another man, besides Lee Jang Woo, who she keeps in touch with,” in the upcoming episode, putting Eun Jung in a sticky situation with her make-believe husband.

MBC’s “We Got Married” will air its next episode Saturday, December 31, at 5:10PM KST.

Which WGM couple was most memorable for you?

source: soompi
LadyViolette wrote: Which one of SJ member who become LeeTeuk's informant behind the curtain in WGM season 3 Christmas Special ? Any guess ?

Maybe Eunhyuk? But I really have no idea....lol

WGM Couples to Host MBC's Gayo Daejun

wrote: ‘We Got Married‘ fans, rejoice! It’s just been announced by MBC that popular couples from both the past and current seasons will be returning as MCs for MBC’s ‘2011 Gayo Dajaejun Festival‘.

On December 15th, MBC revealed, “Leeteuk, Nichkhun, Jo Kwon, Ga-In, Eunjung, Victoria, Kang Sora, and Lee Jang Woo will become the new couple MCs for the ’2011 Gayo Dajaejun Festival’.”

The entire line-up were or are currently couples on ‘We Got Married’, and were chosen for being some of the hottest stars this year. MBC explained that the group will be co-hosting the year-end ceremony together. Considering how most of the couples left earlier in the year, their reunion at the festival is becoming one of the most anticipated events of the year.

The ’2011 Gayo Dajaejun Festival’ will be held at the MBC Dream Center in Ilsan on December 31st at 9:50 p.m. KST. The four hour long event will be visited by a total of 46 artists.

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Naver

This is why I'm looking forward to MBC's GD! :D

One of the best moments in WGM S2...lol

I haven't seen the whole 2011 MBC Gayo DaeJun yet, but I saw the title of this and had to see it. <3

The first video is funny.
It was Sungmin behind the curtain. We Got Married Season 3 ep.115 The Christmas Special part.2 really funny & romantic.

I think the easy going & lovely couple is Brave Couple. The romantic couple is TeukSo couple, The passionate couple is Woo Jung couple.

The games in WGM Christmas Special so great: Singing, Dancing, pepero Kiss, Quiz, Hand guessing, aegyo couple, teary event, jealous event, strength event, jargon, hugging, etc.

LOVELY COUPLE!!! HUMOUROUS EVENT!!!

Husband Leeteuk revealed his infinite love for Kang So Ra.
On December 31st installment of MBC?s ?We Got Married? was a continuation of the year end special which started last week.
T-Ara's Eunjung-Lee Jang Woo, Park So Hyun-Kim Won Joon, and Kang So Ra-Leeteuk couples were invited into the studio to share conversations of a deeper meaning.
On the episode, each couple revealed some of the things they felt inside without revealing their identities. Their ?spouses? had to guess the person who wrote the revelations.
Under the title ?My husband?s events?, Kang So Ra made a cute confession saying, ?He does so much that I feel like I?m only receiving. I like it but I feel pressured. What else should I do??.
Kang So Ra?s ?husband? Leeteuk? said, ?I just want to you be moved? and had the ?wives? envy Kang So Ra.

The husbands asked back, ?Don?t the events have to escalate?? and Leeteuk confidently said, ?I have more.? Lee Jang Woo responded, ?That really makes me turn inside. I hope my wife doesn?t watch it.?
There was also a segment where Leeteuk had to look for his ?wife? with his eyes covered and he eventually found his ?wife?.

source: Nate |via: kshowgo
trans by kpopfever

==================================================================

We Got Married, Leeteuk sweet secret message to Kang So Ra

Super Junior 's Leeteuk considerate side really shined as he tried to take care of his ?wife? Kang So Ra.
On December 31st episode of MBC?s ?We Got Married?, the year end special ?Honey? continued with the three couples, Kim Won Joon-Park So Hyun, Lee Jang Woo- Eunjung, and Leeteuk-Kang So Ra sharing many conversations.
While everyone continued the conversations, comedienne Kim Shin Young said, ?Leeteuk really cares for So Ra? and revealed Leeteuk?s message.
It Turns out, Leegeuk had written a message secretly on the panel he had and showed it to Kang So Ra. On the panel, Leeteuk had written, ?Don?t be nervous and just talk at ease.? Kang So Ra smiled at Leeteuk?s secret message.
Kim Won Joon said, ?If you do this what about us?? and quickly drew in a heart on the panel and showed it to his ?wife? Park So Hyun making everyone break into to laughter.

source: Nate |via: kshowgo
trans by kpopfever

=====================================================================

The 2011 MBC Gayo Daejun has 4 pairs WGM MCs: Adam Couple (JoKwon-Gain), Khuntoria (Nichkhun-Victoria), WooJung couple (Jangwoo-Eunjung), TeukSo couple (LeeTeuk-Sora).

I was wishing that there would be couple dancing waltz or singing romance.

But there was only Adam Couple dancing Troublemaker. I wish there was a real kiss.

Jangwoo only showed up a moment @ the ending of T-ara' Roly Poly song. He's dancing Roly Poly w/ Eunjung.

About the rest i don't know. I haven't seen the entire MBC Gayo Daejun performances yet.

The lack view time airing MC couple is Khuntoria, i wish i could see their lovey dovey...
LadyVioletta wrote: It was Sungmin behind the curtain.

Jangwoo only showed up a moment @ the ending of T-ara' Roly Poly song. He's dancing Roly Poly w/ Eunjung.

The lack view time airing MC couple is Khuntoria, i wish i could see their lovey dovey...

I just totally saw Jang Woo ruin T-ara's Roly Poly performance. It was not cute...lol He should have put a bit more of effort into it (or stayed out of it) if he knows he's not dancer....lol

I thought Khuntoria had a plenty of airtime.
Even though it was short, I preferred Adam Couple's performance of Troublemaker than the actual Troublemaker.
@Christy: The usual & the real Troublemaker dance is so steamy, have u seen them ? Not the one they [HS & HyunA] performed @ MBC Gayo Daejun that nite.

@All: Were Khuntoria performing dance or singing together last nite ? I haven't seen any vids stage performance of them last nite. In 2010 their dance quite good (^_^)b