nekoblah wrote: up to ep 25 they showing 3 new couple ._. they any good?

Is it Hwanhee and Hwayobi, Marco and Son Dambi and Shinyoung and Sung Rook?
darkangel662008 wrote: Is it Hwanhee and Hwayobi, Marco and Son Dambi and Shinyoung and Sung Rook?

yea .. the marco couple seem fun but atm the new couples disappeared
nekoblah wrote: yea .. the marco couple seem fun but atm the new couples disappeared

disappeared? I like Hwanhee and Hwayobi...Hwayobi was like Hwangbo..but a little naughtier and wiser:)
darkangel662008 wrote: disappeared? I like Hwanhee and Hwayobi...Hwayobi was like Hwangbo..but a little naughtier and wiser:)

yea they were in ep25 but the new couples are nowhere to be seen in ep26 lol
which one is hwanhee? the 16yr difference one?
nekoblah wrote: yea they were in ep25 but the new couples are nowhere to be seen in ep26 lol
which one is hwanhee? the 16yr difference one?

nope..yup there's one couple that disappeared suddenly, it was that with 16 yrs. difference..As far as I remember he guy was the brother of the one known actress that committed suicide...

Hwanhee was the buff guy..with the girl with curly hair...the one who do prank with his wife...
darkangel662008 wrote: nope..yup there's one couple that disappeared suddenly, it was that with 16 yrs. difference..As far as I remember he guy was the brother of the one known actress that committed suicide...

Hwanhee was the buff guy..with the girl with curly hair...the one who do prank with his wife...

oh oki i looked it up the new couples come back later on and yea seems like that one does disappear ._.
oh soon we on the topic of disappearing what happen to Lee Hwi Jae & Jo Yeo Jeong one, i dont think i remember them saying why they stopped x.x
i just finished the baby ep it was so cute
nekoblah wrote: oh oki i looked it up the new couples come back later on and yea seems like that one does disappear ._.
oh soon we on the topic of disappearing what happen to Lee Hwi Jae & Jo Yeo Jeong one, i dont think i remember them saying why they stopped x.x
i just finished the baby ep it was so cute

ah...I don't really know what happen..but I also know that they suddenly disappeared..but that time..I don't mind at all why some couple disappeared...kekeke!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: ah...I don't really know what happen..but I also know that they suddenly disappeared..but that time..I don't mind at all why some couple disappeared...kekeke!!!

oooh its oki i'm soso about that couple anyways xD hwangbo couple are getting cuter :D
nekoblah wrote: oooh its oki i'm soso about that couple anyways xD hwangbo couple are getting cuter :D

I think my most hated episode will coming soon...brace yourself:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I think my most hated episode will coming soon...brace yourself:)

oh no ... i prob wont have time to watch it today @_@
darkangel662008 wrote: I think my most hated episode will coming soon...brace yourself:)

were u talkin about the farewell? x.x i cant believe andy and solbi said i'm sorry but i guess they dont want it to get too serious ;x
nekoblah wrote: were u talkin about the farewell? x.x i cant believe andy and solbi said i'm sorry but i guess they dont want it to get too serious ;x

Yes I know...I really loved that couple.They were the most really one I can say.They fitted perfectly together.
I was really shocked when I'he heard the results.They were so sweet together...and the skinship was almost the entire time.

nekoblah wrote: were u talkin about the farewell? x.x i cant believe andy and solbi said i'm sorry but i guess they dont want it to get too serious ;x

there's another one...It's the episode I can't bring myself to watch again...I re watch the season 1 many times..but I skipped that part:(

Aya97 wrote: Yes I know...I really loved that couple.They were the most really one I can say.They fitted perfectly together.
I was really shocked when I'he heard the results.They were so sweet together...and the skinship was almost the entire time.

Me too.I really can't believe it...cause I think they will both say yes and Ant coupe the most likely to break up..because they fight all the time...So it's really shocking when they both choose to part...Maybe because they really start liking each other but they are not suitable to enter a relationship that time..so they opt to say goodbye:(
darkangel662008 wrote: there's another one...It's the episode I can't bring myself to watch again...I re watch the season 1 many times..but I skipped that part:(

what ep? so i can prepare myself x.x

darkangel662008 wrote:
Me too.I really can't believe it...cause I think they will both say yes and Ant coupe the most likely to break up..because they fight all the time...So it's really shocking when they both choose to part...Maybe because they really start liking each other but they are not suitable to enter a relationship that time..so they opt to say goodbye:(

i thought so too ;x
nekoblah wrote: what ep? so i can prepare myself x.x

i thought so too ;x

I won't tell..bleh:)