Kim Hyun Joong slept in the bedroom and hwangbo slept on the couch???? >;0 and why alex couple had to break up b4 crown J!!!!
I can't believe that Leetuk and Sora are breaking up:((......they were so fun together and I've found them really matching...I'm really sorry that they would ebd up like that.I think that it's something about his Military Enlistment....I think the time came for Leetuk in the end..I mean his 30 already..I've found this "news" http://wgmleeteukandkangsora.wordpress.com/category/news/ feel free to take a look.

OMG I felt so sorry for Kwanghee...I really think that Sunhwa was passing the limit out there.I know that Kwanghee isn't the most handsome idol out there but I find him really charismatic and funny...I think that for some girls that would be very charming.

I'm really curious about the next couple and I find the "villige" idea very interesting and unique...it would be more obvious recording the diferences in the couples and how they treat each other...I hope they would be idols...or a old couple coming back (maybe is my obssesion but I would love the lettuce or ant couple back <3).
i wondering about who is going to be the new couple for the third house in the village :P any guesses or idea? XD
nekoblah wrote: Kim Hyun Joong slept in the bedroom and hwangbo slept on the couch???? >;0

and why alex couple had to break up b4 crown J!!!!

At least Alsin couple break up was a little peaceful:(
darkangel662008 wrote: At least Alsin couple break up was a little peaceful:(

it was peaceful ... i was just thinking this cant be ur most hated ep lol @_@
OMG!!!!! LEE JOON AND OH YEON SEO are the new couple!!!!!!!!! my heart is breaking cause lee joon is one of my bias~ nooo~ but i still want to see them together XDD
nekoblah wrote: it was peaceful ... i was just thinking this cant be ur most hated ep lol @_@

Of course not..It's not definitely...You'll know when you watch it:)
steciLovesDramas wrote: OMG!!!!! LEE JOON AND OH YEON SEO are the new couple!!!!!!!!! my heart is breaking cause lee joon is one of my bias~ nooo~ but i still want to see them together XDD

i just told ur good news to my friend who is a huge leejoon fan
darkangel662008 wrote: Of course not..It's not definitely...You'll know when you watch it:)

i'm up to the part when lettuce couple goes ice skating ... they gonna break up soon :[ is that the part?
nekoblah wrote: i just told ur good news to my friend who is a huge leejoon fan

i'm up to the part when lettuce couple goes ice skating ... they gonna break up soon :[ is that the part?

I don't know:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I don't know:)

erggg! there is too many wed and thru drama i'm watchin to keep up on this >.< i never notice how long a ep of wgm ... its 1hr30min! no wonder my times seem to fly by!
nekoblah wrote: erggg! there is too many wed and thru drama i'm watchin to keep up on this >.< i never notice how long a ep of wgm ... its 1hr30min! no wonder my times seem to fly by!

But it's worth all your time, right?
darkangel662008 wrote: But it's worth all your time, right?

yea it is, just never notice why its taking me so long to watch it lol now i know why cuz each part of the ep was broken down by 30min and there is 3 parts >.<
LOL omg marco cannot sing
nekoblah wrote: LOL omg marco cannot sing

Oh..Marco and Dam Bi...But I like Hwanhee and Hwayobi more..Specially Hwayobi, she have a great voice:)