nekoblah wrote: Kangji and YoonJi didnt get a 100day wedding album thing was it cuz they poor? D:

Hmm..they are the most pitiful couple there..And Yoon Ji as the most pitiful wife because of Kangji..kekeke!!!

nekoblah wrote: lol 3 new couple in season 1 and all the old ones are leaving :( only interesting one is Hyeong-don

Is Shin Young and Sung Rok already there?
darkangel662008 wrote: Hmm..they are the most pitiful couple there..And Yoon Ji as the most pitiful wife because of Kangji..kekeke!!!

Is Shin Young and Sung Rok already there?

yea i do feel really bad for Yoon Ji (big fan ever since i watched king2heart)
and for some reason after ep45 of season1 i cant seem to find the whole ep x.x
so when watching the kangji and yoonji couple i see the ShinYoung couple on the couple get together events
nekoblah wrote: yea i do feel really bad for Yoon Ji (big fan ever since i watched king2heart)
and for some reason after ep45 of season1 i cant seem to find the whole ep x.x
so when watching the kangji and yoonji couple i see the ShinYoung couple on the couple get together events

She's nice right? But Kangjin is not so nice to her:(

I like ShinYoung and Sung Rok couple..They kinda mischievous:)
darkangel662008 wrote: She's nice right? But Kangjin is not so nice to her:(

I like ShinYoung and Sung Rok couple..They kinda mischievous:)

oh they good? i was gonna skip them since i'm watching by couple now x.x watching pudding couple its so cute
nekoblah wrote: oh they good? i was gonna skip them since i'm watching by couple now x.x watching pudding couple its so cute

I like them..but don't know if you will:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I like them..but don't know if you will:)

i think i'm just going to watching pudding couple and then start on season 2 couples :3
nekoblah wrote: i think i'm just going to watching pudding couple and then start on season 2 couples :3

Enjoy:)

You should watch Adam Couple, They are the best in Season 2:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Enjoy:)

You should watch Adam Couple, They are the best in Season 2:)

just finished the pudding couple ... Hyeong-don is like a totally different person in this one lol
nekoblah wrote: just finished the pudding couple ... Hyeong-don is like a totally different person in this one lol

His just afraid of antis that's why:)
darkangel662008 wrote: His just afraid of antis that's why:)

just started adam couple there so many ep @_@
nekoblah wrote: just started adam couple there so many ep @_@

It's so worth it:)
I even wish for more episodes:)
darkangel662008 wrote: It's so worth it:)
I even wish for more episodes:)

ep1 is cute, loved the costume, time flies by too quick when i'm watching this :( time to sleep
nekoblah wrote: ep1 is cute, loved the costume, time flies by too quick when i'm watching this :( time to sleep

Just enjoy them..For sure you will love, love them after your done with Adam Couple:)
Goodnight:)
just watched second episode of KwangHee and Sunhwa :) they were so funny! I already love them! the doll that Kwanghee gave to Sunhwa :D she said it was childish but she started to play with it. and the part when Sunhwa came back and and said that Kwanghee has to call her! so cute <3 can't wait the next episode (+ the new couple)
Omo-omo~ KangYoon couple is HOT~ I love their natural coupling~
Loved KwangHee and SunHwa 2np episode :p
Can't wait for the new couple, hope they are funny and friendly too :)