omg training camp<3 LOLOLLL
nekoblah wrote: omg training camp<3 LOLOLLL

Kekeke:)
I really love the new couples. wish them the best :)
darkangel662008 wrote: Kekeke:)

after watchin the training camp its making me want to watch the Uee and Hwang Jung Eum couple
nekoblah wrote: after watchin the training camp its making me want to watch the Uee and Hwang Jung Eum couple

But you should finish first the Adam Couple...Don't roam around!!!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: But you should finish first the Adam Couple...Don't roam around!!!!!

yea since its by couple now its better if i just want it in a set ;x but break time for faith!
nekoblah wrote: yea since its by couple now its better if i just want it in a set ;x but break time for faith!

I'll give you a quiz later...bwahahahaha!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: I'll give you a quiz later...bwahahahaha!!!

A QUIZ??!!! any prize involved? parents distracted me i'll have to continue 2maro :[ good night
nekoblah wrote: A QUIZ??!!! any prize involved? parents distracted me i'll have to continue 2maro :[ good night

Yup..So i know if your watching Adam or you've been tempted by other couple..kekeke!!!
nekoblah wrote: season 1 are by ep and not by couple.

Really? I have watched it by couples, I have watched the Lettuce couple (partly), and thought it a little unnatural... well, that's my opinnion... I think the age difference was an issue for me...
VioletSakura wrote: Really? I have watched it by couples, I have watched the Lettuce couple (partly), and thought it a little unnatural... well, that's my opinnion... I think the age difference was an issue for me...

really? o_o i watched it in ep and yea i agree the lettuce couple was really awkward in the beginning but they got better as it went on
darkangel662008 wrote: Yup..So i know if your watching Adam or you've been tempted by other couple..kekeke!!!

its really tempting to watch the other couples >.< watched the sports event thing and i'm liking what i see for the other couple >.<
is it just me or does season 2 couple have less air time compare to season1? i feel like i didnt get enough every time i finish a ep @_@
nekoblah wrote: its really tempting to watch the other couples >.< watched the sports event thing and i'm liking what i see for the other couple >.<
is it just me or does season 2 couple have less air time compare to season1? i feel like i didnt get enough every time i finish a ep @_@

You can watch them anytime...After your done with Adam Couple...Seriously I won't recommend them to you if they are not good:(
It's because your not watching the whole program that's why you feel that they has less airtime:)
darkangel662008 wrote: You can watch them anytime...After your done with Adam Couple...Seriously I won't recommend them to you if they are not good:(
It's because your not watching the whole program that's why you feel that they has less airtime:)

they just moved to their new house!
i think i'm not use to this format since i started out season 1 with all the couples .... kinda like the other way since it gives u a taste of all different kind of couples
nekoblah wrote: they just moved to their new house!
i think i'm not use to this format since i started out season 1 with all the couples .... kinda like the other way since it gives u a taste of all different kind of couples

I agree..That's one of the reason I like the first season:) You can glimpse on everyone...
I still like their everywhere present container box..kekeke!!!