darkangel662008 wrote: Ah..about them going to different countries?
It's for you to find out...kekeke!!!

But you know what? They are supposed to be just a guest couple for Chuseok..
But after that episode garnered the highest rating for Season 2..they made as a main couple..

after what ep? what? o_o
heh but then again i guess they did alot for each other to make themself that popular
nekoblah wrote: after what ep? what? o_o
heh but then again i guess they did alot for each other to make themself that popular

Hmmm...Maybe the first episodes...
Maybe that's why they are given that container van house, cause they are supposedly be aired in short time:)
But I just know that fact when I read the WGM Wikipedia..
darkangel662008 wrote: Hmmm...Maybe the first episodes...
Maybe that's why they are given that container van house, cause they are supposedly be aired in short time:)
But I just know that fact when I read the WGM Wikipedia..

you got me really curious .... i'll need to check that wiki out!
nekoblah wrote: you got me really curious .... i'll need to check that wiki out!

Go check it..kekeke!!!

Right..they do many things together and do many things for one another...
And those things made fans fall in love with them...They are not all-sweet typical couple!!!!

Imagine they won as the Most Memorable Couple...beating those well-known couple...
like Lettuce and Goguma couple:)
darkangel662008 wrote: Go check it..kekeke!!!

Right..they do many things together and do many things for one another...
And those things made fans fall in love with them...They are not all-sweet typical couple!!!!

Imagine they won as the Most Memorable Couple...beating those well-known couple...
like Lettuce and Goguma couple:)

not much in wiki D;
to be honest i dont think the lettuce couple did much @_@ actually you really cant compare any of the couple in s1 to adam couple ... i feel like adam couple did so much! and seriously i cant belive gain kissed him i was shocked
nekoblah wrote: not much in wiki D;
to be honest i dont think the lettuce couple did much @_@ actually you really cant compare any of the couple in s1 to adam couple ... i feel like adam couple did so much! and seriously i cant belive gain kissed him i was shocked

Yup..your right!!! the time span for S1 couple are quite short (not more than a year) while Adam couple passed a year...In Season 1 the only couple that passed a year was Ant couple..

Ah..kekeke!!! I was also shocked by it...but they are so cute...But I will like it much if Jo Kwon kissed Gain in the MV shoot:)

This is what I'm talking about....

"However, due to low ratings, the show returned to its old format with the addition of a make-believe couple actor Park Jae Jung and After School member Uee on August 2, 2009. For the Chuseok special, Brown Eyed Girls' Gain & 2AM's Jo Kwon and SG Wannabe's Lee Seok Hun & host Kim Na Young appeared as two new couples. The episode achieved Season II's highest rating, and Gain and Jo Kwon were announced to be a permanent couple."
darkangel662008 wrote: Yup..your right!!! the time span for S1 couple are quite short (not more than a year) while Adam couple passed a year...In Season 1 the only couple that passed a year was Ant couple..

Ah..kekeke!!! I was also shocked by it...but they are so cute...But I will like it much if Jo Kwon kissed Gain in the MV shoot:)

This is what I'm talking about....

"However, due to low ratings, the show returned to its old format with the addition of a make-believe couple actor Park Jae Jung and After School member Uee on August 2, 2009. For the Chuseok special, Brown Eyed Girls' Gain & 2AM's Jo Kwon and SG Wannabe's Lee Seok Hun & host Kim Na Young appeared as two new couples. The episode achieved Season II's highest rating, and Gain and Jo Kwon were announced to be a permanent couple."

yea s1 was super short compare to s2!
oooh yea i saw that but not that detailed ;x
and i think typically known idols would do much better on reality shows compare to the less known celebrity :0
nekoblah wrote: yea s1 was super short compare to s2!
oooh yea i saw that but not that detailed ;x
and i think typically known idols would do much better on reality shows compare to the less known celebrity :0

We still don't know...It depends on the idol..and how they portray themselves...
Idol get known more if they have something to offer in Variety Shows...
darkangel662008 wrote: We still don't know...It depends on the idol..and how they portray themselves...
Idol get known more if they have something to offer in Variety Shows...

i got just a few more ep and then i'm done with adam couple ... up to the school ep right now! thought it was funny how most the kids went after gain and not kwon ... but then again i'm pretty sure lito girls usually would pick a girl over a boy xD
oh wow last 2 ep of adam couple was sad x.x
so i started the nickhun couple yesterday watched ep 1-2 and so far loving it xD i think i might this couple more adam :0 adam was more funny while they seem to be more romantic which kinda suits my taste more
nekoblah wrote: so i started the nickhun couple yesterday watched ep 1-2 and so far loving it xD
i think i might this couple more adam :0 adam was more funny while they seem to be more romantic which kinda suits my taste more

I told you...they are quite different from Adam couple..I also like them..but I'm more on the funny type..

And about the school ep., maybe kids sense that Kwon is strict..
darkangel662008 wrote: I told you...they are quite different from Adam couple..I also like them..but I'm more on the funny type..

And about the school ep., maybe kids sense that Kwon is strict..

ahah i think the kids just want to be with a noona more xD
i'll keep u updated with experience of watching nicks couple :D
nekoblah wrote: ahah i think the kids just want to be with a noona more xD
i'll keep u updated with experience of watching nicks couple :D

Ok desu:)

Hey guys...is anyone watching "WGM Season 4" ? I luv the JoonSeo (Lee Joon (Lee Chang Sun) & Oh Yeon Seo (Oh Haet Nim) couple.