I''M WATCHING! and loving it :) I like all the couples and can't decide between them. I love it how they hang out all together. and I can't wait the honeymoon episodes <3 they are there right now :))
delta777 wrote:

Hey guys...is anyone watching "WGM Season 4" ? I luv the JoonSeo (Lee Joon (Lee Chang Sun) & Oh Yeon Seo (Oh Haet Nim) couple.

WATCHING AND ADDICTED!! Thanks for sharing the vids...this couple are adorable and OYS is seriously beautiful. Can't wait for the honeymoon eps. either.

My bias...Joonseo, with the KangYoon couple 2nd. ;)
http://i.imgur.com/N3IUX.jpg[/IMG]

?We Got Married? couple Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo will be guesting as special MCs for this week?s episode of MBC?s ?Show! Music Core?.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/11/lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-to-guest-as-special-mcs-on-music-core

[I]I'm so glad their more in-demand. She's a wonderful actress.
finished khuntoria today so sad they ended! by far my favorite :) love the cheezy romance
just started yonghwa and seohyun couple today :) loving it so far :D
to all you adam couple fan :)
@neko..Wow!!! You beat me...I'm just going to post it here... But wow...It's already here!!! Oh!!! 2 yrs. already past but they are still sweet as ever:)
OH MY GOSH!!!
OH Yeon Seo is dating Lee Jang Woo! <- Clicky
As we all know Lee Joon is currently married to Yeon Seo in this season WGM and Lee Jang Woo was married to Eunjung in the last season.
What is WGM going to do??!!
Poor Lee Joon.
Witchgirl247 wrote: OH MY GOSH!!!
As we all know Lee Joon is currently married to Yeon Seo in this season WGM and Lee Jang Woo was married to Eunjung in the last season.
Poor Lee Joon.

Ottoke???? This is quite a bad news...It might terminate their appearance in WGM..poor fans of this couple..
Poor Lee Joon.

I kind of hope that they will leave. I wasn't a big fan of them and actually I didn't like Oh Yeon Seo that much. Loved Lee Joon. But not important.
What I mean is that now it's hard to watch that couple and their actions. Now I will probably think that everything is just scripted and they are just acting. What I liked about this show was the thing that you hoped from bottom of your heart that they are serious and every move isn't scripted. And everyone was always so natural. How can they keep it natural after this?
Okay I'll be disappointed if they leave the show. They were sweet couple and Lee Joon was the best. But I still think it's sweet that Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Jang Woo are dating. I hope that this couple would last.
darkangel662008 wrote: @neko..Wow!!! You beat me...I'm just going to post it here...
But wow...It's already here!!!

Oh!!! 2 yrs. already past but they are still sweet as ever:)

unni i'm almost done with yong hyun couple i need a new couple to watch soon!
Poor Lee Joon.

was just about to post this!
Aaaaahhh ! Don't even know what to say ! Poor Lee Joon...they should replace her by another woman hehe (me?)
MeiLi wrote: Aaaaahhh ! Don't even know what to say ! Poor Lee Joon...they should replace her by another woman hehe (me?)

Haha that's what I was thinking. Lizzy wanted to be Lee Joon's partner. And I honestly did not like Oh Yeon Seo with Lee Joon at all. His crazy side didn't show as much when he was with her. That's why I stopped watching. I only really watch Sunhwa and Kwanghee now because they're funny and cute.
But Lizzy and Lee Joon would be awesome! Lizzy is so much fun, she would bring out Lee Joon's crazy as well.
But I don't think WGM would do that because it'd probably not go over well with the viewers.
Witchgirl247 wrote: Haha that's what I was thinking. Lizzy wanted to be Lee Joon's partner. And I honestly did not like Oh Yeon Seo with Lee Joon at all. His crazy side didn't show as much when he was with her. That's why I stopped watching. I only really watch Sunhwa and Kwanghee now because they're funny and cute.
But Lizzy and Lee Joon would be awesome! Lizzy is so much fun, she would bring out Lee Joon's crazy as well.
But I don't think WGM would do that because it'd probably not go over well with the viewers.

Just like me ! I stopped watching their couple because like you said Lee Joon's true personality is a bit lost. Oh Yeon Seo is not funny at all nor cute... I also only watch Sunhee couple for the moment, I love how they're honest and funny!

Seriously it would be great to see Lizzy&Joonie in couple !
I've only watched a few pairs :( I loved Khuntoria and the Adam Couple. I'm now following Sunhwa and Kwanghee <3 I was also following Joonie and Yeon Seo but I stopped somewhere (even before news of OYS's relationship with LJW) because I didnt feel the chemistry between them ^^