lol i think if they bring adam couple back the viewers would skyrocket xD so i'm trying really hard to catch up with the current season, got to say kwang really annoys me @_@ but some of the funnest parts were from him
Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo will be leaving!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-to-end-their-run-on-we-got-married

I must say that I'm kind of happy. I liked the couple but after the scandal, it was hard to watch them. I felt really uncomfortable and I think that so did Lee Joon. I know that this variety show is scripted (although not sure how much) but still it just didn't feel nice watching them.

Anyway, can't wait the next couple :) or is there going to be a new couple? I mean for a while there were only two couples in season 3, so maybe there will be only 2 couples from now on. Although I would like to see a new couple :) one of Sistar members would be nice :) who do you wanna see on WGM? :)
2PM’s Taecyeon will be joining ‘We Got Married’ after Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo leave the show

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/2pms-taecyeon-will-be-joining-we-got-married-after-lee-joon-and-oh-yeon-seo-leave-the-show

Ottoke!!! Another baby of mine will now getting ready to be married...
Lucky girl...
Looking forward for her partner...I hope WGM staff give him a suitable and likable partner..
omo omo omo!!! why taec :( oh well i wil get to see his charms better now ^^
steciLovesDramas wrote: oh wait new piece of news

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/jyp-entertainment-refutes-rumors-of-taecyeon-being-part-of-a-new-couple-on-we-got-married

i might be just rumor

I don't know if it makes me sad or happy:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I don't know if it makes me sad or happy:)

yeah i kinda got excited that i might see him more on tv show .... :(
steciLovesDramas wrote: yeah i kinda got excited that i might see him more on tv show .... :(

Me too..I'm really excited to watch WGM again...I stop watching after the Season 2..
And him being included in this season might make we want to watch this...

But on the other hand..It's a good thing..Because I don't want him to be too tired because of the
super busy sked..They are preparing for a Korean comeback and they still have Japanese Concert
one after another..Not just concert but japanese album promotion and Asian tour...

And it's fine..I'm going to see them live and personal in a few months:)
I'd love a Sistar member! Of course, I would love to see my bias Hyorin :P And I've been reading some reports that Taecyeon won't be in wgm :( *Sigh* I had gotten really excited for a second...
Taecyeon rumored to be paired up with Taiwanese singer and actress Wu Ying Jie for ‘world version’ of ‘We Got Married’

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/taecyeon-rumored-to-be-paired-up-with-taiwanese-singer-and-actress-wu-ying-jie-for-world-version-of-we-got-married

I like GuiGui from Pi Li Mit...
But I prefer her with Aaron Yan of Fahrenheit...
I'm a
GuiLun shipper...
Does anyone else think that Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo leaving when they did was kind of weird? If the scandal was a problem, they should have quit then. She said there was nothing special going on with Jangwoo, and in WGM, Lee Joon and Oh Yeon Seo talked it out. They made it seem like they were going to continue again like before......
It's official that Lee Joon and Yeon Seo won't appear on WGM anymore....it seemed that the scandal was to much for some of the fans so they decided to end it! Well I personally didn't have anything with them...I've actaully really enjoyed their episodes so I'm kind of sad but oh well....I can't wait for Taecyeon to appear with Gui Gui<3
I'm really interested in watching this, what do you guys think? is it worth starting? im currently watching my first variety show Running Man but im still only on ep 3, so how much would you give We got married out of 10? and why? Thank you!
soo lee joon couple officially over wonder if the next paiir will show up next week :o

Lulu_Laotang wrote: I'm really interested in watching this, what do you guys think? is it worth starting? im currently watching my first variety show Running Man but im still only on ep 3, so how much would you give We got married out of 10? and why? Thank you!

i would give wgm a 10 out of variety show :) and thats because i'm just super addicted, but the opinions vary by couple. If you plan to watch, you should not watch the current season and start from season 1 :)
Lulu_Laotang wrote: I'm really interested in watching this, what do you guys think? is it worth starting? im currently watching my first variety show Running Man but im still only on ep 3, so how much would you give We got married out of 10? and why? Thank you!

nekoblah wrote: i would give wgm a 10 out of variety show :) and thats because i'm just super addicted, but the opinions vary by couple. If you plan to watch, you should not watch the current season and start from season 1 :)

I agree with my dear Neko..For you to fully enjoy, understand and appreciate this show...You should start with the Season 1..
For me it's the best season...It's the only season I loved all couples..And the way it was subbed for i-fans...