2AM’s Jinwoon & actress Go Jun Hee to become the new couple on ‘We Got Married’

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/2ams-jinwoon-actress-go-jun-hee-to-become-the-new-couple-on-we-got-married

Another baby of mine....I definitely watch it....
darkangel662008 wrote: 2AM’s Jinwoon & actress Go Jun Hee to become the new couple on ‘We Got Married’

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/2ams-jinwoon-actress-go-jun-hee-to-become-the-new-couple-on-we-got-married

Oh Jinwoon on the other side of the screen! Well...even though there's a 6 year gap between them I think I'll give it a try
darkangel662008 wrote: 2AM’s Jinwoon & actress Go Jun Hee to become the new couple on ‘We Got Married’

I'm kind of happy for him...he gets his chance thus time.I'll definetely watch it I love Jinwon....if only Big Bang would appear as well..

Jinwoon is back! <3 <3 loved him when he was mc :)) pretty big age gap. They are new Caramel/Dimple couple :D although everytime the man has been older. but I so wanna see this!!!
ssecrecy wrote: Jinwoon is back! <3 <3 loved him when he was mc :)) pretty big age gap. They are new Caramel/Dimple couple :D although everytime the man has been older. but I so wanna see this!!!

They are the new Ssangchu couple :)
Hwangbo was also 6 years older than Kim Hyun Joong...
darkangel662008 wrote: They are the new Ssangchu couple :)
Hwangbo was also 6 years older than Kim Hyun Joong...

Oh yeah! totally forget about them!
ooooooh didnt know who Jinwoon was until wgm and i loved him when he was a mc :) wasnt too crazy with the Ssangchu couple since they seemed abit more arkward i'm hoping to see lots of swt things!
already fell in love with Jinwoon <3 <3 okay I alreay loved him when he was a MC but now just <3
that scene when Joonheen asks "should we speak comfortably?" and Jinwoon answers right away <3 (I repeated that about 4 times :D)
nekoblah wrote: ooooooh didnt know who Jinwoon was until wgm and i loved him when he was a mc :)
wasnt too crazy with the Ssangchu couple since they seemed abit more arkward
i'm hoping to see lots of swt things!

I loved their awkwardness:)

And thanks to WGM I know 2PM and AM, Andy of Shinhwa...The Ant and Alshin Couple...
I really loved them all....

ssecrecy wrote: that scene when Joonheen asks "should we speak comfortably?" and Jinwoon answers right away <3 (I repeated that about 4 times :D)

Oh!!! Your already watching it...I'll just watch it when it has more episode...
darkangel662008 wrote: I loved their awkwardness:)

And thanks to WGM I know 2PM and AM, Andy of Shinhwa...The Ant and Alshin Couple...
I really loved them all....

arkwardness is cute at first and then i just wanted more but they never showed me more :(
and yea thanks to wgm i got to know alot more idols that i normally wouldnt xD
darkangel662008 wrote: Oh!!! Your already watching it...I'll just watch it when it has more episode...

I couldn't wait, had to see it right away :D sorry! hopefully I didn't spoil it too much! :)
nekoblah wrote: arkwardness is cute at first and then i just wanted more but they never showed me more :(
and yea thanks to wgm i got to know alot more idols that i normally wouldnt xD

right..I always waiting for them to be more intimate..But they are cute and funny and entertaining without the intimacy...

ssecrecy wrote: I couldn't wait, had to see it right away :D sorry! hopefully I didn't spoil it too much! :)

Don't worry, you don't SPOIL it too much..kekeke!!!:)
ssecrecy wrote: already fell in love with Jinwoon <3 <3 okay I alreay loved him when he was a MC but now just <3

just watched the ep and omg they are so cute! <3
darkangel662008 wrote:

i wish i did the same and waited >.< dying for the next ep :(
nekoblah wrote: just watched the ep and omg they are so cute! <3

i wish i did the same and waited >.< dying for the next ep :(

That's why:) I hate waiting..It will kill me:p