Does anybody by any chance know where I can watch Korean dramas with Korean subtitles? I'd appreciate any help!

Thank you very much in advance! 

Viki has Korean subtitles for lots of dramas and also a learning mode where you can switch subs on for both Korean and whatever language you usually read subs in!

I think you can check out OnDemand Korea. If I'm not remembering incorrectly, they offer Korean subtitles.

Thank you for information. I live in Europe and sadly am not able to use those websites as there are region restrictions. 

Okay so I live in Europe and I know 3 websites who work well.

1) kissasian

2) myasiantv

3) Viki

(Netflix of course but there aren't as many dramas as the web sites I just suggested)

honey_boo:

Okay so I live in Europe and I know 3 websites who work well.

1) kissasian

2) myasiantv

3) Viki

(Netflix of course but there aren't as many dramas as the web sites I just suggested)

Thank you. Viki definitely doesn't work where I am. 

I've never seen Korean subtitles on kissasian, is there a way to access them? 

I will check myasiantv.

Yes Netflix does have Korean option on some dramas, but it's a little limited, anything I wanted to watch on it, didn't have Korean subtitles, weird since it's the original language. 

May I ask where are you from?

I also live in Europe (Greece specifically) and I had some problems with Viki, but there are some shows available.

Ackery:

May I ask where are you from?

I also live in Europe (Greece specifically) and I had some problems with Viki, but there are some shows available. 

You are right! I am so silly. I have only been clicking on certain shows and they weren't working, but I just went to their home page and clicked on a few random ones and it worked! Yay.

I live in Ireland btw

Ευχαριστώ πολύ

There's always Dramacool you can check out!

Meg:

You are right! I am so silly. I have only been clicking on certain shows and they weren't working, but I just went to their home page and clicked on a few random ones and it worked! Yay.

I live in Ireland btw

Ευχαριστώ πολύ 

Do you know Greek? 

You are welcome!

You can also try opening it from another browser. 

Sometimes, it says it is not available but if you open it from another browser it plays.

Have fun watching!

Thank you NiNe68 .  On dramacool, just like kissasian I cannot seem to find Korean subtitles, am I missing something?

Ackery  Thank you. Trying it with a particular drama in a different browser, but it doesn't work so far, technology isn't my strongest point though ;-)
I can read Greek and know a few real basic things(like ordering coffee), because my family and I visit Greece a few times a year, it's a beautiful country!

Netflix has an option where you can enable Korean subtitles! The best option I would suggest is to get a VPN and bypass Netflix Korea. I 100% assure you that everything has Korean subtitles in their library. Not only that, you are also getting more Korean shows than what Global netflix has to offer.  So if it's not an issue to toss a few bucks, getting a VPN is worth it! Though not all VPN services can bypass netflix so recommend Surfshark or ExpressVPN. They have 7 days trial too if you want to try first!

Meg:

Thank you NiNe68 .  On dramacool, just like kissasian I cannot seem to find Korean subtitles, am I missing something?

Ackery  Thank you. Trying it with a particular drama in a different browser, but it doesn't work so far, technology isn't my strongest point though ;-)
I can read Greek and know a few real basic things(like ordering coffee), because my family and I visit Greece a few times a year, it's a beautiful country! 

OMG that's great!

It was really nice of you to answer in Greek.

Have a nice day!