Having watched a couple of thrillers lately such as train,Missing the other side, Flower of evil its amazing how they can be flung (in slow motion) over a car and die if baddie but the hero recovers with an  IVdrip and a few hours in bed. Also when stabbed ,sometimes twice they are walking around if nothing happened in a couple of days! 

the funniest is chinese historical dramas after torturing(flogging) the girl, next day she's perfectly fine

I think most films and dramas do that. The hero has elixir or body regeneration powers to fight another day.

Cruel City is one of the dramas i super loved. But the MC, Paksa Adeul, felt like the Terminator. He was punched, stabbed, shot, and then punched or bashed by metal rod or kicked and where his body lands hard on ground or wall, or cars or any harf object. yet he would come swiftly knocking and killing the goons like they were ants. It was all awesome and brilliant fight scenes but still unrealistic. 

Though more funny and unrealistic than that was when he was bandaged over his clothes. 

I guess we do want our heroes to overcome adversaries and be the hero we know them to be. 

casjen  and Czakharein: The K2 is like that as well, especially the last two episodes. Ah well. Still love him.

Oh yes, completely far fetched. I often can't help thinking about first aid in these situations.

1. Bandages over clothes

2. Blood on the outside of a dressing. If the blood has reached that far, something is not right and needs to be dealt with.

3. Gently dabbing at a forehead with a dry towel when that person is sick. I get it may be for the comfort of the actor but sometimes a cold wet cloth is much more effective. I think this is more of a dramatic device rather than trying to be real. Kinda like pulling a blanket up over someone even on a hot summer's night to show the caring of that character.

4. Drip stands, they must only have access to old tech or they do things differently as I predominantly see gravity fed systems. Still a useful and good way of delivering fluids though.

5. Paramedics seem to only play the role of delivery person, I get they aren't really part of the story, but surely they should be doing something.

6. Does nobody know how to do CPR? Doctor Stranger - Lee Jong Suk's character Park Hoon is supposed to be an awesome cardio surgeon yet he still yells for it to be done and doesn't end up starting, instead waiting for the crash cart.

7. Alcohol for hypothermia (really cold) is highly detrimental. Alcohol dilates blood vessels causing rapid heat loss and inhibits shivering. Any warmth felt by the consumption of alcohol is merely an illusion.

That written, however, I am being logical and as I often ask my friend when it comes to tv: "Are you being logical again?".