I remember this was a South Korean drama about a hip hop group. The opening scene was a really stylish girl (antagonist) auditioning to join the group. In later episode, another girl (protagonist) became the member instead of the antagonist. I am pretty sure this drama had a happy ending. I watched this around 2006-2007 if I remember correctly. Please help me!!!

Did the girl end up a makeup artist?

The one I was thinking about is Touch but that is in 2020

https://www.viki.com/tv/36912c-touch

I'll keep thinking ...

rainyfoxtrot:

Did the girl end up a makeup artist?

I am not really sure about the ending. But I remember mostly about the opening scene. The group was practicing hip hop on a rooftop of a building 

rainyfoxtrot:
The Greatest Love (2011)??

Thank you but this is still not the one that I'm looking for. It was such a really long time ago (2007-2008) and the characters were mostly 18-19 years of age

Over the Rainbow kinda ticks some boxes. 

I have very very very very hazy memory of the drama but its a 2006 drama with young cast that is trying to make a group. The FL was a stylist or trying to be. The group  was dance group though, but the the ML first wanted to be a singer before going into or starting the dance group. And the second male lead was a popular singer, i remember that part because the SML was m Hwanhee (from the R&B duo Fly to the Sky) 

Czakhareina:

Over the Rainbow kinda ticks some boxes. 

I have very very very very hazy memory of the drama but its a 2006 drama with young cast that is trying to make a group. The FL was a stylist or trying to be. The group  was dance group though, but the the ML first wanted to be a singer before going into or starting the dance group. And the second male lead was a popular singer, i remember that part because the SML was m Hwanhee (from the R&B duo Fly to the Sky) 

OMG thank you so much!!! Finally! It is the one that I was looking for!