It's about a girl who lives in a traditional style house in the mountains. She ventures into the city occasionally and meets this young hot CEO. He goes to try and find her in the mountains, but she ends up having to save him. He tries to get her to sign a contact to become a trainee.

Does anyone recognise it?

I honestly don’t know if it’s a Korean or Chinese show. The gist of it is a boy and his family move  into the apartment above a girl and her father. The family is upset because they just lost their daughter. The mom goes insane and decides to leave her husband and son behind. The fathers (girl and guy) become friends so the boy and his father always eat all meals together and basically treat each other like family. There’s another kid whose mom just abandoned him, and he lives with the girl and her father. They’re all friends. At some point, the boys’ (the one with a father upstairs) grand mother drops his sister from another father off for him to get to know her buthe didn’t want to. At some point, he leaves everything behind and takes care of his mother (the one who abandoned him) in Thailand with his sister. If someone can figure what the title is called from this please let me know.Thanks 

hannah khamis:

I honestly don’t know if it’s a Korean or Chinese show. The gist of it is a boy and his family move  into the apartment above a girl and her father. The family is upset because they just lost their daughter. The mom goes insane and decides to leave her husband and son behind. The fathers (girl and guy) become friends so the boy and his father always eat all meals together and basically treat each other like family. There’s another kid whose mom just abandoned him, and he lives with the girl and her father. They’re all friends. At some point, the boys’ (the one with a father upstairs) grand mother drops his sister from another father off for him to get to know her buthe didn’t want to. At some point, he leaves everything behind and takes care of his mother (the one who abandoned him) in Thailand with his sister. If someone can figure what the title is called from this please let me know.Thanks 

It’s a chinese drama
Name: Go ahead  

I search a titel of a serie.

I think it’s with the actress Kim Seul Gi, but i’m not sure. She plays a teenage girl who leaves her mom, who has an alcohol addiction. The teenage girls steals phones to earn some money so she can leave home en search for her dad. A bit further in the serie she finds her “dad” (she thinks it’s her dad, but it’s not) and she wants to kill the girlfriend of the “dad”.  

She also rents a apartment en works in a chicken store i think. She meets theire a boy who also becomes her boyfriend later in the story. 

momo2208:

I search a titel of a serie.

I think it’s with the actress Kim Seul Gi, but i’m not sure. She plays a teenage girl who leaves her mom, who has an alcohol addiction. The teenage girls steals phones to earn some money so she can leave home en search for her dad. A bit further in the serie she finds her “dad” (she thinks it’s her dad, but it’s not) and she wants to kill the girlfriend of the “dad”.  

She also rents a apartment en works in a chicken store i think. She meets theire a boy who also becomes her boyfriend later in the story. 

It's Here's My Plan

For those of you who saw "I'll Come to You When the Weather is Nice", the FL is Kim Hwan Hee. who is the little sister in "Weather" that is always shouting "Out of My Way" as she rides her bike.  I think she is going places.  She has quite a screen presence about her.

https://mydramalist.com/686791-a-goal-has-come

I just saw a clip on facebook and it’s driving me crazy trying to figure out which drama it is. the man leaves his fiancé at the altar - it seems like her friend is playing a video game on her phone while the wedding starts but when he tells everyone the wedding is off she looks up. The groom fells down the aisle and out of the place while The bride chases after him and falls down the stairs and breaks her leg. The friend of the bride starts reminiscing about the groom as she walks home and it seems like she may have been dating him when she caught him in bed with the friend/bride before? Anyway, she arrives home to find the groom asleep on her bed in his underwear so she beats on him. Then they have dinner and the bride friend shows up and cries, etc - then the friend tells her the groom is there - she leaves the room and then the groom  and bride talk - they go inside the bathroom where the bride ends up biting the groom’s  earlobe almost off - he leaves the house and runs into his mom who takes him to the hospital. That’s all I know. Any ideas? 

Do you have any idea what country it may belong to?

This thread is confusing, as if 4 people are asking for different drama titles in one thread. I find it kinda rude if you're just here to post your own stuff and ignoring the opening post which is supposed to be the original topic.. make your own please. 

charz:

It's about a girl who lives in a traditional style house in the mountains. She ventures into the city occasionally and meets this young hot CEO. He goes to try and find her in the mountains, but she ends up having to save him. He tries to get her to sign a contact to become a trainee.

Does anyone recognise it?

I agree with michelleoc. This sounds a lot like High End Crush

I have also been trying to find the title of a kdrama I started watching some years back. I don’t remember the cast but the plot goes like this. It starts with a married couple without kids. They went to get checked to see what the problem was. The husband tricks his wife into going on a holiday with her mom. After she left, he secretly divorces her by forging her signature and takes all the money from their joint account. The wife comes back to an empty house and later finds out that she is divorced. She gets a divorce lawyer who helps her prove that her signature was forged and that she didn’t agree to a divorce. Once the judge declares that they are still married, she goes ahead to tell the judge she wants to divorce the man. The guy moves on with a girl he thinks he impregnated but later finds out from the doctors that he is the one with a problem meaning he can’t impregnate a girl but he was stuck with the new girl since her brother is a gangster and he is afraid he will beat him up if he leaves the girl. if anyone has watched it and knows the title, please let me know

According to chatgpt:

The K-drama you're describing is called "My Lawyer, Mr. Jo" (also known as "Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul-ho"). It's a legal drama series that follows the story of Jo Deul-ho, a former prosecutor who becomes a lawyer and takes on cases to seek justice. The plot you mentioned is a significant part of the series, where Jo Deul-ho helps the woman prove that her divorce was forged and later represents her in her own divorce case.

I hope this helps you find the K-drama you were looking for!

Help I'm trying to find the dame of a drama !!!!!

All I remember is that the perpetrator of the crimes made calls to the TV news anonymously and that the killer in the end was a TV presenter and a young man who played in a club as a DJ

I don't have so much information sorry...

nooaahh29312:

Help I'm trying to find the dame of a drama !!!!!

All I remember is that the perpetrator of the crimes made calls to the TV news anonymously and that the killer in the end was a TV presenter and a young man who played in a club as a DJ

I don't have so much information sorry...

I asked ChatGPT:

Results:

Based on your description, it seems like you might be referring to the Korean drama "Signal." Signal is a crime thriller that involves detectives communicating with a detective from the past through a mysterious walkie-talkie to solve cold cases. The show features crimes, investigations, and the involvement of various characters, including those in the media.

In "Signal," there's a case where a criminal communicates with the police and media, and without giving away too many spoilers, the resolution involves unexpected connections between characters. However, it's worth noting that the specific details you mentioned might not perfectly match every aspect of "Signal." If this isn't the drama you're looking for, you might want to provide more details or clarify certain elements to help pinpoint the correct one.

I asked again:

alternative titles?

Results:

If "Signal" doesn't match the description you provided, here are a few other Korean dramas that involve crime, mystery, and unexpected connections:

1. Tunnel (2017): This drama involves a detective who travels through time to solve a series of murders.

2. Voice (2017): A crime-solving drama where a voice profiler and a detective work together to catch a serial killer.

3. Watcher (2019): This series follows a group of people who team up to uncover corruption within the police force.

4. Remember: War of the Son (2015-2016): While not exactly matching your description, this drama involves a lawyer with an eidetic memory seeking justice for his father.

Remember to check the plot summaries or watch trailers to see if any of these titles match the specific details you recall from the drama you're looking for.