I'm realizing there are many great series from that decade, but I'm not familiar with them. They usually have a low score on mydramalist, simply because they are old and newer series usually have higher rating because that's what we're watching now and scoring now.

Any gold nuggets that I need to know about? I'm mostly into romcom so let's focus on that :D

I don't know if they're the "the best", but some of the more famous Korean romcoms of that decade, off the top of my head:

Boys over flowers and playful kiss are the only dramas I watched from the decade

kura2ninja:

I don't know if they're the "the best", but some of the more famous Korean romcoms of that decade, off the top of my head:

Thanks!

I've seen Princess Hours, Coffee Prince, My Gf is a Gumiho. All very good. I tried watching the Sungkyunkwan Scandal but gave up. Also seen Playful Kiss, pretty good.

And of course Boys over Flowers! BOF is one of my favorite kdrama series!

I also recently watched Sweet 18 recently and thought it was awesome, recommend that one.

There's something about series from that period that is different, more playful in a way. I think many of the current series today are too mature/professional in a way that takes away some honesty and rawness.

I think I'd like to watch Full House or My Girl next.