Looking especially for dramas with 6-10 episodes

• Looking for dramas with amazing acting ability!
  • Unique plot and cast!

If you would recommend about dramas with 16 episode it's must to be amazing!

Basically every drama under the rating 10-9 in my list its amazing for me.

You also can suggest about Chinese and Japanese dramas!

Bear in mind that I'm into romances.  If you don't like romances, other than Juror 8, you'll want to pass.

Splash Splash Love - two episodes.  I don't normally like historical dramas, but this was wonderful! 

Page Turner - 3 episodes.  Sweet.

One Fine Week 1 and 2 - 10 episodes each.  The actors were a little wooden, but the stories were cute and the male lead is serious eye candy.

The Beauty Inside - it's a movie.  Wonderful movie with a few interesting cameos.

Juror 8 - good movie!

XX - great "girl power" show.  Five episodes.

When One Day I Will Sleep - Six episodes.  Beautiful show, I ugly cried.

The Dude in Me - movie.  A lot of funny stuff in it!

Sumika Sumire - 8 episodes.  Production quality isn't that great, but the story was really good.

Spellbound - movie.  I watched this because of Son Ye Jin.  Cute/scary movie.  Watch the credits at the end, there's some funny stuff there.

My Bossy Girlfriend - movie. I smiled through most of this movie.

Because I Love You - cute movie.

My Best Summer - lovely movie.  This made me think of choices made and roads not taken in my youth.

Hymn of Death. 3 episode = 3 hours

admonike:

Hymn of Death. 3 episode = 3 hours

The Hymn of Death - Already watched it.

In overall it was nice.

Thank you

I just had a look at my watchlist and here are the short drama's I have seen:

7 First Kisses - it is really an advertisement of Lotte but the MLs are all good looking. 8 episodes

A Piece of Your Mind - this one confused me a bit so I might have to go back and rewatch it. 12 episodes

Taste of Cat - Cats that can appear as humans work in a bar and help people (kinda like a pre-cursor to Mystic Pop-Up Bar). 4 short episodes, there is another series with them in it doing a similar thing.

Pop Out Boy - Cute idol drama. 10 episodes

EXO Next Door - She blushes REALLY badly when she is embarrassed (which happens a lot in the beginning). kPop group EXO moves next door to her and she becomes there housekeeper. 16 short episodes.

My Romantic Some Recipe - similar to Pop Out Boy. 6 episodes

Mackeral Run - Lee Min Ho. 8 episodes

Bad Guys - a detective drama with a spin, they use bad guys to look for the bad guys. 11 episodes

Kono Koi Atatamemasu ka - jdrama. Boss and employee, convenience store, sweets. 10 episodes

Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - jdrama, nurse and doctor. I really like this one. 10 episodes

If you look for 12ent on YouTube, they have a lot of short dramas.

Color Rush had a very creative and unique concept, and the chemistry was on fire! Queen of the Ring was also really good.