I remember watching it a long time ago and I think it was a Japanese drama but I'm not sure. The details are really hidden in my mind so some of this could be wrong but I remember it was about three or four sisters. The oldest sister was recently divorced and she had been actually divorced three times (not sure about the divorce three times thing). I think that the older sister was looking for a job for herself. The older sister may or may not have had a child but I don't remember. I also remember that the youngest sister was going to School for painting or sculptures or pottery something artistic like that. The younger sister also had a crush on a really popular guy but in the end, I don't think she got with him. Now I'm not sure about this but I think the middle sister was also in a relationship but her one was very toxic/abusive. I think around the end she was able to break off.

I remember this drama but I don't know if it was maybe just two dramas that I'm mixing together. Any help would be appreciated I literally cannot sleep because I need to find this drama. 

I thought it could be that but it was about sisters, not their parents but thanks for the suggestion 

I didn't see this drama so I'm not that sure if it fits your description or not, but I thought it could be this one ... Hanawake no yon shimai .

omg yes it is Hanawake no yon shimai thank you so much for the help. Should I take down the post now?

Nice, you're welcome. =)

I have actually no idea about what to do with the post when your problem is solved.

okay thanks for everything else though