I'm not her to start any fandom war/s, I'm just here to start a healthy discussions among the fans of both shows. That being said, which show did you find more interesting? or more better? What are the pros and cons of  each show? Despite the similarity in both of the show's premise, what are the key differences?  lastly, will you watch if there's crossover between Lawless Lawyer & Vincenzo?

I actually liked Lawless Lawyer (plot, actors, music) more than Vincenzo overall even though I am more a fan of Song Joong Ki, the comedy/filler scenes in Vincenzo was meh I barely laughed at most of those scenes except for the first 18 mins of ep 1 which was my favourite part of the drama (foreign actors are always amusing to watch lol) and episode length was a bit too long for me which makes it feel draggy.. it had some decent parts here and there when the drama actually gets serious but I still felt it was too overhyped 🤔 didn't care for the romance either, I just wanted a more badass mafia/action plot like in the beginning of ep 1 

I like both but I enjoyed watching Vincenzo more. If we ignore comedic parts which I pretty much hated, and I know that's weird because it IS a comedy, Vincenzo would've been perfect for me. I just ignored everything I didn't like and payed attention to parts that I did like. I love stories about anti-heroes and Vincenzo, with all his cruelty and lack of remorse, was like a breath of fresh air. Also, BGM and OST in Vincenzo were perfect.

I too loved both.  I watched Vincenzo first then Lawless Lawyer.  Both are good but I was surprised at how many scenes Vincenzo copied from Lawless Lawyer. The storyĺines vary, I could list the similar scenes I noticed, but that isn't necessary as fans you should have noticed the similarities as I did.

There was even an actress, Seo Ye-hwa, that appeared as a support actor in both. She is so funny She is full of gumption. I loved her performances.  And the senior lawyer in Lawless Lawyer  was the owner of the newspaper in Vincenzo.

MY QUESTION IS, IS THIS KIND OF COPYING COMMON IN Kdramas.

I'm new to the genre
In other dramas I have observed that flashback scenes, love interests meeting in childhood, piggyback rides after  DRUNKEN SCENES, food glorious food scenes and more are common in the dramas I've watched. To name a few SECRET GARDEN, KILL ME, HEEL ME,  IT’S OKAY NOT TO BE OKAY,  CINDERELLA AND THE FOUR KNIGHTS,  MY LOVE FROM A STAR, HEALER,

I've never seen two dramas with so many similar scenes  even though the storylines vary.
 FASCINATING.

I JUST WATCHED HYENA and I loved it too.