Hello loves,

I found myself here because I'm looking for a Drama that I have watched Years ago. There are still bits I remember but at the later part I'm not entirely sure if I maybe mix it up with another Drama. I'm also not sure anymore if it was Korean or Japanese. I'v been looking for hours searching some parts I remember on google but withouth any results. I really want to re-watch it again. And it seems it lies on the tip of my tongue but cant just find it.

The first episodes were about the FL as a Child (like 5 or 6). She has no parents and lives with her Aunt (?) and their child. the Aunts child is spoiled and mean to the FL just as the rest of the family, more or less. Along the way she mets a woman who sees she is gettin misstreated and either did adopt her or was about to adopt her or just took her from the family after a fight.
But the woman who was about to take her in got into an accident and lost her memories. I think there was a time jump after that with the child growing up. Then, and this is the part im not so sure about again. The Aunts daughter meeting with the woman and told her she was the girl from back then and idk something along the line. (Because the woman was kinda rich and and wanted kids or something) Thats the part I'm really unsure of.

Another vague thing in the childhood episodes that I remember, that they were in the kitchen and a glass broke. And she got scolded and also accused for stealing money, but I think it was the Aunts daughter...

I dont mean the "Mother" Movies/Series. Even though its kiiiind of similar in the beginning.
aaaaah I remember I did search for it years ago too and had no trouble finding it. Why do i have it now..hahaha

Take care and stay safe