Name top 3 dramas that are becoming a bit dated, but you'd love to see a remake of.
Note, some series are just plain classic and don't need a remake, but others although good you'd like to see updated.

Mine are:

#1 : Secret Garden
There's just something fun about body switching, especially between a man and a woman. How they deal with it, how they work together, how they combat each other, and of course the romance part.
A scruffy younger woman that does a job like trash collection, and doesn't care one bit about appearance, somehow "conflicts" with a rich successful handsome guy, and they end up body switching, only ending up that the guy in the womans body does a remake of her, while trying to micro-control and damage-control the woman now in the male body. Doesn't get more hilarious than that.

#2 : Goong
They are actually remaking this drama! So I am VERY interested in seeing how they do it. I am very curious about how a modern day monarchy in Korea would work like. I was very interested in Goong, Last Empress, King2Hearts, Eternal Monarch, etc. those kinda dramas.

#3 : Sweet 18
I actually was not sure about adding this to the list, but I haven't watched that many older dramas, but this one is a favorite of mine and it is pretty dated I feel like, but it's still a classic I feel like. But I would be curious about a modern day adaption of this drama.

1. Someday or One Day

I really need it to answer all the mysteries left unsolved and also, I need a happy ending.

2. Love and Redemption

Which person who has seen this drama doesn't want the next reincarnation?

3. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Atleast one of all the sweet couples here need a happy ending, anyone?

Xie Lalisa:

1. Someday or One Day

I really need it to answer all the mysteries left unsolved and also, I need a happy ending.

2. Love and Redemption

Which person who has seen this drama doesn't want the next reincarnation?

3. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Atleast one of all the sweet couples here need a happy ending, anyone?

Two of those are very new, and Scarlet Heart is not that old really. Not sure if remaking a 1 yearold drama makes sense.

#1. Autumn’s Concerto. Not a Korean drama but a good classic. I would love to see a Korean take on this drama.
#2. Miss Granny, just watched the movie and I definitely can see this be remade into a drama.
#3. Goong, I’m also interested to see this remake.

I thought of Full House. But IMO its appeal is not really the story, it's the actors. It's a rather generic story, forced cohabitation, not very unique, you can find a lot of dramas with a storyline like that. But it's the actors that make their characters and chemistry so appealing. Oh just my opinion :)

ArniA:

I thought of Full House. But IMO its appeal is not really the story, it's the actors. It's a rather generic story, forced cohabitation, not very unique, you can find a lot of dramas with a storyline like that. But it's the actors that make their characters and chemistry so appealing. Oh just my opinion :)

True, it‘s a generic story and because the drama is old and dated it’s not unique anymore. I will probably change my choice to something else later.

• Final Game - the feel of the college friends-rivals narrative is still the best.
  • Memories of Bali
  • Feelings
  • Non-Korean
    • 1 liter of Tears - this drama is still very much classic and doesn't get dated but it would be interesting how it would be modernized and korean version.
    • Mars - I think this has been remade in japan, but I am curious how it will be for a korean one